Back to forum
rss 151 weeks ago
Hey everyone. I've never really designed a shirt but I gave it a shot with this one that I submitted a couple days ago. Let me know what you think?
11Comments
    151 weeks ago
    I don't get the reference to doctor who
    151 weeks ago
    sheepbiter said: I don't get the reference to doctor who

It's from the new who with David Tennant. The Doctor has 2 hearts and when he takes Rose to New New York, it's actually New to the 15th New York (as in it's the 15th New York). So yeah.
    151 weeks ago
    Ive seen these shirts done before... infact Cafepress I think had a bunch of them.
    151 weeks ago
    I like it, it's a good idea, but I'm a super Doctor Who nut and I didn't really catch all the Ns.
    151 weeks ago
    It took me a second to get it. The two hearts were obvious, but it took a second to catch all the N's. It's clever, but it might be a little too obscure to work. When you get down to it, you're refrencing one line in one episode several seasons ago. It might work better to "♥♥" something a tiny bit more obvious.
    151 weeks ago
    I got it immediately, and I love it. Unfortunately, I wouldn't buy a t-shirt with it. I have to explain my 11 doctors shirt to enough people as it is.

Now if it was a poster, yeah, I'd buy it.
    151 weeks ago
    I like it, but also wouldn't buy it...

Though it did make me think of how a similar Futurama shirt would work with just one heart and two Ns :P
    148 weeks ago
    LOVE IT! I would definitely buy that :)
    148 weeks ago
    Ha ha. I get it. It's funny to me but it's going to make most people really confused. I still like it but I wouldn't buy it just because I wouldn't want to explain it all the time
    148 weeks ago
    Haha I've only seen a few episodes of Doctor Who but I got it XD Guess I saw the right episodes! :D

Funny shirt, though unfortunately it's been done already. There's one on ThinkGeek and Zazzle, amongst others :( Sorry, dude :(
    148 weeks ago
    i got it the second i saw it. and i love it.