Back to forum
rss 137 weeks ago
Something I did quite a while back, never used it for what I planned.

Is this something you'd like to see? Still need some finishing, just showing how it is right now.

I'd love to hear your thoughts!
36Comments
    137 weeks ago
    amazing and simple! i would certainly buy this shirt, no hesitation. as far as critiques, i can only find 1 thing. On the left side where the edge of space touches the object, it is an uncomfortable connection. the spacial relations should be reworked so the objects have a comfortable bubble or they should cross into the edge. aside from that, i can't think of anything i would change! well done!
    137 weeks ago
    maybe also change the "3D" rocket at the very bottom. Looks a bit flat. Anyways let me say I know nothing of hitchhikers guide yet still think it's awesome!
    137 weeks ago
    I do indeed love it. I have just started reading the actual books, but I loved the movie (so shoot me) and liked the BBC series as well. I'm actually going through the process of trying my hand at a design (would be my first!) for an advertisement for The Restaurant at the End of the Universe.
    137 weeks ago
    I would buy this RIGHT NOW. TeeFury needs WAY more HHGttG!!! And this is excellently done. I love the simplicity! I wasn't much of a fan of the movie... way too cheesy haha. But I love this design! Hardcore.

Poor whale :c
    137 weeks ago
    Really liking this design, great job. Looking forward to a post with the finished version.
    137 weeks ago
    Needs more towel.

I've only read the first book but I'd consider the towel being imagery that instantly associates with Hitchhikers Guide.

Perhaps removing the "3d" ship so you have a flowing image of a towel that leads into the wake of the rocket ship.

Very solid one color design, nicely done.
    137 weeks ago
    Oooh, I like! The art is brill, although yes I do think a bit more "stuff" would do brilliant for it. Definitely one to look out for! :)
    137 weeks ago
    Thats simply wonderful. I love HHGttG and would definitely buy it.
    I agree with cruddy, adding a towel would be cool.
    137 weeks ago
    Caddywompus said: Needs more towel.

Agreed. But otherwise...insta-buy!
    137 weeks ago
    More towel!

GW71J.png

Pretty much done I think?
    137 weeks ago
    Must say that I love this design, I would buy it without hesitating.

I can't seem to remember what the cube-earth is though... Maybe I'm forgetting something obvious, but it feels like there are more recognizable objects. Like the restaurant at the end of the universe, though that might be difficult to draw.
    137 weeks ago
    The cube planet is one of the things you see when he meets the guys who manufacture planets. They had some weird looking planets in the showroom, thought there was a cube one as well. Not completely sure.

But you are right, some objects might be more recognisable. Restaurant at the end of the universe would be good.. Perhaps a floating rock with a sign-post on it? Hmmm
    137 weeks ago
    I love the towel addition! I didn't realise that was what it needed at first, I thought it looked perfect as it was, but the towel has made it my dream Hitchhiker's Guide shirt - especially as Marvin takes center stage, and he is the most awesome fictional robot in the world, in my opinion....
    :)
    137 weeks ago
    I would buy this in a second!
    137 weeks ago
    I don't even like Hitchhiker's and would buy this.
    131 weeks ago
    Hell yes!
    Always more towel!
    131 weeks ago
    I LOVE Marvin! This shirt would pretty much be an instabuy for me. I would LOVE a HHGTTG shirt. I didn't care for the only other one that was printed here a while ago. This one I love. Please let us know if it goes to print.
    131 weeks ago
    Oh one thing I ask. Please don't put it on a white shirt.
    130 weeks ago
    nimawai said: Oh one thing I ask. Please don't put it on a white shirt.

Agree completely. This is an instabuy unless it is on white, I hate white shirts.
    130 weeks ago
    I like this a lot. No one at work would get it at all, which makes it even better :D
    130 weeks ago
    Yes, would definitely buy this
    130 weeks ago
    I like it a lot! Only thing is it would be fun if it had a little bit of color or at least some shading? It just looks a tad bit flat to me right now. Otherwise, awesome design!
    130 weeks ago
    I would buy this in a heartbeat! Much love. The whale connects to the space a little awkwardly, but I still love it anyways~
    130 weeks ago
    aw nevermind i just saw your updated version. AWESOME!
    130 weeks ago
    The updated version is awesome - instabuy! :)
  • Load More Comments