Back to forum
rss 139 weeks ago

do you have the answer to the riddle? :D

8Comments
    139 weeks ago
    all i can think of is Merlotte's from True Blood...if not that then no idea
    139 weeks ago
    btw Zero...whatever happened with your Zelda/Game of Thrones idea? it being printed here or no word yet?
    139 weeks ago
    Saw this on Facebook,.. i think it would look cool as a poster. Btw as a non-True Blood fan, this is pretty spoiler-ific, i didn't even know there were fairies or shapeshifters. But hey, the fans loved it.
    139 weeks ago
    Some nice custom lettering work there. I don't follow this particular show, but the art is awesome. Should be a winner :)
    139 weeks ago
    @PureInvasion, it was printed on that other $10 tee site about a month ago. Maybe a little less. I actually wore it the other day. Not sure if you'll see it for cheap again, or if Teefury reprints stuff printed there.
    139 weeks ago
    @pureInvasion, yup you are right..the place is Merlotte's you are in for the raffle of poster giveaway :D will let you know more on the first week of next month :D
    @noel..it's a little spoiler alright :D hehe
    @chuffy..awesome thanks man!
    @TheGhostman...the coolest thing ever..btw it will be featured on Octobers Electronic Gaming Monthly magazine :D
    thanks everybody! :D
    139 weeks ago
    yay raffle entry!

I've only watched the first season of the show...i really wish it'd go on sale more often as I'm not going to pay $40+ for a DVD boxset :(
    139 weeks ago
    So a Merlotte's themed design interesting. I sadly am losing interest in True Blood the last 2 seasons have been a little meow.

But Zero is awesome as usual