Back to forum
rss 138 weeks ago
I submitted these both a while back and never got a response. I love feedback on all of my designs, so I thought I would post here.

Star Wars/Harley Davidson mash-up. I think it's a cool design and idea, so I hope someone else out there does as well.

Photobucket

http://www.redbubble.com/people/mightyrain/t-shirts/7647214-speeder-bikes

Shaun's plan

Photobucket

http://www.redbubble.com/people/mightyrain/t-shirts/7649665-the-list
8Comments
    138 weeks ago
    I don't know about the Star Wars one, but i am a HUGE FAN of Shaun Of The Dead, and i absolutely love your design man.. keep it up!
    138 weeks ago
    i like the storm troopers design. I think it would add more visual interest if you used the winged HD logo and use something storm trooper related in place of the wings!
    138 weeks ago
    they have a winged logo? I'm thinking, and I guess I am just so used to the logo I used, that I just can't remember another HD logo?
    138 weeks ago
    it's the same logo you have but with wings to either side. They use it for thing like jackets and such. Not really a diferent logo but a design they use from time to time the incorperates the logo
    138 weeks ago
    yeah, I know what you mean now. They also use the same logo sometimes with an eagle on top of it. Considering replacing the eagle with and Ewok on a hang glider... lol
    138 weeks ago
    Not sure what you could do with Shaun's Plan. Maybe use a 6th color to make the lines appear under the blood so it doesn't look so flat.

Perhaps use a light grey instead for the shadow so that you could use in on the paper to create wrinkles or ripples in the paper.

Maybe introduce a faint watermark in the background of the paper like it was a company notepad. What was the name of the store he worked at?
    138 weeks ago
    I properly laughed at the Shaun of the Dead shirt, very clever!
    138 weeks ago
    Thanks, I thought it was a funny idea. I'll work on maybe adding some shade to the add a more worn look to my list.