Back to forum
rss 152 weeks ago
Another Quidditch team shirt idea! This one is a MashedPotato of Puddlemere United with Manchester United. What do you think?

I know Puddlemere has its own logo and such, but I found this concept a bit more attractive, haha. Lemme know what you think!!!

9Comments
    152 weeks ago
    Ooo I like it. :)
    152 weeks ago
    Nice!
    152 weeks ago
    I like it, but maybe a little less distress...
    149 weeks ago
    I hope it will get print because i really like it
    146 weeks ago
    did you submit it
    146 weeks ago
    dobbysfan said: did you submit it

Not yet, it's still got quite a few kinks to work out :) Once I get them fixed I'm submitting it, though, don't worry!
    143 weeks ago
    As a complete Potterhead, I do like this, BUT I think you really have to work in the bulrushes into the logo. The bulrushes are what is significant about Puddlemere United's "logo" (i.e., you wouldn't create a logo of the Harpies without that talon). Just a suggestion...otherwise, v. nice.
    143 weeks ago
    JohnHouse said: As a complete Potterhead, I do like this, BUT I think you really have to work in the bulrushes into the logo. The bulrushes are what is significant about Puddlemere United's "logo" (i.e., you wouldn't create a logo of the Harpies without that talon). Just a suggestion...otherwise, v. nice.

I agree! I'm going to submit a modified design soon which will include the bulrushes. I didn't want to include them initially because it might dilute the MashedPotato, but it's been eating away at me that they're not there, so they will definitely be added! Thanks for the feedback :)
    143 weeks ago
    Oh also, I've merged all of my WIPs into one thread, including this one, here~ http://www.teefury.com/forum/6891/chirmer_s_WIPs_and_subs_/