Back to forum
rss 152 weeks ago
WIP for anohter design. Do you like it? Do you know what it's referencing? Thoughts overall?

Thanks

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
6Comments
    152 weeks ago
    awesome! Dexter! I know this image is technically accurate to the image on the truck, but i think it would look better as a shirt if you brought everything in closer together. also, the blood almost looks a bit like crayon. maybe darken the blood red a bit and make it look a little more smeared, idk. anyway, love it! love it!
    152 weeks ago
    The red was meant to be spray paint, so I guess it failed either way, haha. Blood would probably be better, and I agree that the red doesn't really look all that good, but glad to see that you get the reference, I was hoping that it wouldn't be too vague. Thanks for the feedback!
    152 weeks ago
    Updated with blood. I think I'm going to submit this in the morning, but need all of you to leave me your opinions, so I can see if it has a chance to be accepted. The curators obviously aint gonna pick a design that's not going to be popular. So please, don't leave me hanging. Hehe

Thanks

152 weeks ago
    Who is Rudy Campbell?

It is Rudy Cooper, also there a tons of Miami chills shirt on the web. So I don't think it would get picked up , maybe if you made a logo with the writing
    152 weeks ago
    I honestly have no idea what I was thinking when I put down campbell as the surname lol. I saw that there are t-shirts like mine, so I spruced it up a bit to make it different to whats out there. I think I'm done with it, and I like it personally.

Thoughts? Thanks

152 weeks ago
    Submitted, wish me luck! :D