Back to forum
rss 152 weeks ago
Hey guys! It's me again. I've decided to post my old Portal 2/Bad Boys 2 inspired design that was rejected a while back. Please feel free to comment and critique so I can make it better or why this design doesn't work. Thanks for your help.

-Marc

Click to view Larger

Bad Bots II by ~Onimar on deviantART
4Comments
    152 weeks ago
    I think it would work better, as a shirt, without the credit thingies/small text at the bottom.
    152 weeks ago
    someone just pointed out my mistake on deviantart haha i need to really pay more attention to text! apparently its P-BODY :/

thanks Walrus, i was thinking of that, thanks for telling me haha being bipolar with my own design is weird but its better when someone agrees that it looks better without it!
    152 weeks ago
    No problem, something I just saw now, using either the light gray or their respective colors could you highlight the detailsof the portal guns they're holding. So that it doesn't just look like a black and gray blob.
    152 weeks ago
    Walrus said: No problem, something I just saw now, using either the light gray or their respective colors could you highlight the detailsof the portal guns they're holding. So that it doesn't just look like a black and gray blob.

yeah they merge with the hands, im not sure what i can do about it i did this 5 color thing because of the amount of variations of white, on the models just exceeded the 6 color limit. I'll probably just draw more detail on the black and draw hands/fingers on the gray. I'll put in the respective portal colors on both p-body's and atlas' gun too just so they look more like portal guns. thanks for for bringing that up.