Back to forum
rss 275 weeks ago
I am just curious as to why there aren't many female artists featured on here. Are we that rare? Shall I post a blog with a sign up sheet??? What's goin on? Gimme us some estrogen, pretty please.
10Comments
    275 weeks ago
    Part of the issue is that there are far more male t-shirt designers than female ones- this is something you'll quickly notice on sites where shirt designers congregate, like Emptees. I can say that personally, I've had at least three times as many emails from men as from women designers submitting work.

The good news is that this is definitely something we're aware of as curators- we're trying to make sure that we're putting up work that all of TeeFury's members like, including the ladies :)

And of course, if you know a great designer (male or female) who you'd love to see printed here, have them email us!

me: [email protected]
    jimiyo: [email protected]
    wotto: [email protected]
    275 weeks ago
    well its been a while since we had a zenne shirt on teefury.
    you could start there mj ;)
    275 weeks ago
    Yesssssss.. Zenne, or Sokowa. :)
    275 weeks ago
    girls are usually not good at art unless its like knitting or cooking.
    also math.

jokes JOKES!
    275 weeks ago
    hahaha jimiyo! No, but seriously, we are also good at the art of seduction as well as the art of deception! Don't you forget it!
    275 weeks ago
    I'd like to see Boots who has submitted to unetees and woot.
    274 weeks ago
    I could use some shirts with hearts, kittens and clowns on it.

haha - just kidding. If you could ever convince zeloot to come here I would...I don't know what I would do. I would be very happy, though.
    274 weeks ago
    274 weeks ago
    I have used a few woman designers, Sherrie Thai, Sweeney, Danielles Garden and Hyper hyphen. Jimiyo has used some too.
    274 weeks ago
    Geez Wotto and Jimiyo. You guys are womanizers--using women like that. JK. :P