Back to forum
rss 152 weeks ago
Work in progess... Would love to hear opinions and if anyone likes...

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
By philcriv at 2011-08-20

5Comments
    152 weeks ago
    Something truly does not fit with that design. The cut off by the banner looks really off. Not to mention it looks like you did no actual art on the character at all, that you may have removed color and contrasted a bit, but it's still a copy and paste job. You didn't even go as far as to manipulate the obvious cut-off on the right side of his cape. That's a pretty big no-no from what I can tell around here. The color scheme is off-putting to my eyes...black and white, with the color of the wolves in the background and then the very bold choice of color for the font and banner...it just doesn't work out.

Sorry, I'm not a fan of the series or the books (I hope to read them soon) but even if I were, I would not have purchased this as it is.
    152 weeks ago
    WHAT IS THIS I DON'T EVEN!

I think you've pretty much taken the stark sigil, the official one, from google changed the coloring a bit and flipped it. I'm pretty sure there's something wrong with that legal wise.

the image of ned stark is obviously ripped from the show and then you messed around with coloring, not going inot process here.

aside from that the banner jarrs with the rest of the design
    152 weeks ago
    Removed by popular demand!
    152 weeks ago
    Hey, just wanted to drop in to say - don't give up designing t-shirts. You just need to be more confident about creating your own elements, I think. Perhaps next time you'll make a great one! :)
    152 weeks ago
    yea dude, what Hiratha said.