Back to forum
image
rss 138 weeks ago

Just finished this up. I think I might submit here.
Feedback?





14Comments
  • image
    138 weeks ago
    I like it :)
  • image
    138 weeks ago
    Im not to crazy about the bottom part.
  • image
    138 weeks ago
    same as Night shade, but otherwise it's great. Anything Who goes.
  • image
    138 weeks ago
    Sharp detail, I like it.

    I think the text at the bottom should follow the curve but be upright if it is to conform to the shape of the banner. Like this...

    elfwitch.jpg
    refresh your browser if an image doesn't appear above

    There's probably a name for curving text like this, but I don't know what it is. It's curving the horizontal whilst keeping the verticals upright. I assume more advanced programs can do this, mine doesn't, so I did it with warping.
  • image
    138 weeks ago
    Hmmm... I like it.
  • image
    138 weeks ago
    Nice. I like it too.
  • image
    138 weeks ago
    This from the Library episode I take it? It'd be cool if you added the green bars on the side of one of the sonic screwdrivers to reference River's fate.
  • image
    138 weeks ago
    TheGhostman said: This from the Library episode I take it? It'd be cool if you added the green bars on the side of one of the sonic screwdrivers to reference River's fate.

    Actually, they mentioned the Shadow Proclamation many times, even as far back as the 9th Doctor. The last major mention was in "The Stolen Earth".
  • image
    138 weeks ago
    I only assumed it because of the two sonic screwdrivers. In the Library episode River had the Doctor's screwdriver from the future so there actually WERE two in the same episode, which is where I drew the conclusion.
  • image
    138 weeks ago
    But it would appear I misunderstood what this was. I forgot that was the name of the government the Judoon were involved with in Season 4. For some reason I was thinking it was related to "the shadows".
  • image
    138 weeks ago
    TheGhostman said: I only assumed it because of the two sonic screwdrivers. In the Library episode River had the Doctor's screwdriver from the future so there actually WERE two in the same episode, which is where I drew the conclusion.

    No, but that sounds cool. I actually bought a River's Sonic. I have three. 10th, 11th, and River's
    BIG Who nerd right here!
  • image
    138 weeks ago
    Same, LOVE Doctor Who and can't wait for 27th! Less than a week away! But while on the topic, it has been awhile since I've watched the Library episode, but wasn't River's sonic screwdriver the same blue one as the 10th doctors? If so, then how did she get THAT one from him? It broke in the 11th hour and the 11th Doctor has a new green one. She didn't know the 10th doctor so how would she have gotten the blue one? Something that crossed my mind. OR maybe it was the 12th doctor's screwdriver, that vaguely resembled the 10th's. She mentioned the last time she saw him he showed up with a new haircut and suit so maybe.. And there I go overthinking it. So yes, I too am a HUGE Who nerd.
  • image
    138 weeks ago
    Its nice, and I would definitely buy it, but the crossed screwdrivers seem a bit off. I think you should mess around with the angle their crossed at as they just look somewhat askew to me. The one on top looks like its poking out towards me instead of staying flat on the design.
  • image
    138 weeks ago
    TheGhostman said: Same, LOVE Doctor Who and can't wait for 27th! Less than a week away! But while on the topic, it has been awhile since I've watched the Library episode, but wasn't River's sonic screwdriver the same blue one as the 10th doctors? If so, then how did she get THAT one from him? It broke in the 11th hour and the 11th Doctor has a new green one. She didn't know the 10th doctor so how would she have gotten the blue one? Something that crossed my mind. OR maybe it was the 12th doctor's screwdriver, that vaguely resembled the 10th's. She mentioned the last time she saw him he showed up with a new haircut and suit so maybe.. And there I go overthinking it. So yes, I too am a HUGE Who nerd.

    It is very similar to the 10th. Based on my understanding and viewing, the TARDIS can create new sonics for the Doctor. In the Library episode she said he gave it to her when he was much older. We can't assume that he was in his 11th incarnation when he gave it to her. They keep meeting each other in reverse.
    I can't wait for the 27th either!! Rory punches Hitler. GO RORY!


Back to Top