Idea I've been working on... What do you all think? Color scheme okay? Any major problems?

Fun Fact: Marty O'Donnell (who composed the soundtracks for all of the Halo games) came up with the Flintstones Vitamins jingle. Let's just say I caught myself whistling that from time to time while I was working on this... lol

5Comments
    152 weeks ago
    So now I'm thinking I'm the only one here who remembers Flintstones Vitamins... can that be true?! Even if you don't get the reference, could someone nitpick something about this before I submit?
    152 weeks ago
    10,000,000 strong and growing.

I remember them, I'm not sure how I feel about this design. I think it's a great idea that you could build upon. Did you draw The Arbiter and Master Chief yourself? That may be it, it kind of looks like you didn't. But if you did, you did a great job.

Again, I don't think it's a bad idea, and I wish I had more criticism to offer what feels slightly off about it. I'd love to see another pass at it before you submit it, but I don't know what you could alter.
    152 weeks ago
    I totally remember the Flintstones vitamins, and even thought I'm not into Halo I love this idea.

The only thing I can say is that I think there's too much text in the bottom bubble. It'd be perfect for a vitamin bottle, but maybe not a shirt.
    152 weeks ago
    I like the concept, but I'm not in love with the red. I also think there should be less text in the bottom bubble; perhaps replacing the vitamin facts with some quote from the series?
    152 weeks ago
    love the idea...dislike the red. I'd also suggest varying up the vitamin shapes aside from just Spartan weapons. A Grunt's head? Energy Blade? I dunno...play with the idea

unlike the above posters I actually like the text at the bottom