Back to forum
rss 139 weeks ago
Ok so I ordered a shirt on the 9th and a shirt on the 13th. I chose the same shipping speed but I sent the second one to my brother.Who lives just a few blocks away from me. He got his shirt that I ordered on the 13th today and it looks like I wont get my shirt I ordered on the 9th for another 3 or 4 days. I am just wondering why mine is going to take a little over twice as long and i ordered mine 4DAYS before his.

Also this is not meant to be negative whatsoever just a question. They are the first time I have purchased from this site.
3Comments
    139 weeks ago
    Designs won't always ship in the same order as they went up for sale :) There are a lot of reasons for this that can be factors- shirt color availability, ink availability, number of inks on the shirt, number of shirts total ordered per design, etc. We do our best to get all orders out to you guys as fast as possible, and sometimes that means rushing one design ahead due to a minor delay on another.

Hope that helps!
    139 weeks ago
    Ok thank you very much for the Quick Answer! I wasnt sure if it had something to do with the shipping address.

My brother is very happy with his shirt and im sure i will be as well. And will continue to buy shirts! I love this site and the artist here I just wish i found this site sooner.
    139 weeks ago
    Hey MJ,

Another shipping question...has the Hench designs shipped yet? I ordered another shirt that was on sale after it and have received it, but no Hench yet.

When checking the shipping status on the USPS site I get a different message than normal:

"The U.S. Postal Service was electronically notified by the shipper on July 27, 2011 to expect your package for mailing. This does not indicate receipt by the USPS or the actual mailing date. Delivery status information will be provided if / when available. Please be advised tracking is not available for this product. Information, if available, is updated periodically throughout the day. Please check again later."

Any light you can shed on it would be awesome.
    I'll just be sad if its been lost in transit :(