Back to forum
rss 152 weeks ago
Well another day, another submition I'm working on. I got all these ideas in my head, so I must apologise if this seems like overload.

Anyways, here is another on I've done. It's hasn't got a hidden message or anything, I just thought that a Trick r' Treat T-shirt was needed, along with a nice bright design.

What do you guys think? Any suggestions? All help is welcome

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
12Comments
    152 weeks ago
    Is it better without the text? Does it need more blood? more detail? Please gimme some feedback. Thanks

152 weeks ago
    I think it's definitely better with the text, what if it said the whole phrase of "Trick or Treat?" The pumpkin pop looks great, I like the amount of blood although the missing portion doesn't quite look like a bite mark if that's what you're going for. Looks good so far otherwise though!
    152 weeks ago
    Keep the text "Treat" I think having the full phrase would take away, but I love this picture. Need more Trick R Treat designs, preferably one with Sam.
    152 weeks ago
    Well I thought about Treat on it's own, but then I did this and kinda liked it. Thoughts?

151 weeks ago
    This design is really awesome! It looks great as is.
    151 weeks ago
    love this design...so simple but it works. I smell my Halloween shirt :)
    151 weeks ago
    I like where it's going except you left an awkward space in between Trick and Treat by shrinking the OR down and squeezing it into that spot. Personally I think the shrunken OR can rest nicely in Between the K's arms. Once you do that affix the T and R in Treat better so that the spacing is more even but you can still have the letters off kilter. That should work nicely if not you can ignore my rambling haha.

The white pin you have by the bite mark throws me off for some reason. The shadow on the edge of the cookie is so neatly done that maybe it doesn't need to be further 3D'd to work. I think just that Shadow alone makes it pop. Maybe it's the thickness of the white lines you have that throw me off. I'd either thicken them and make them a light tonal orange or remove them all together.

It's very cool. I love the distress. I'm a sucker for distressed and vintage shirts.
    151 weeks ago
    I definitely like it more with the Trick or Treat, but sgelenter is right about fixing the "or." I would probably definitely get this to wear for halloween if it gets printed. I've been wanting a black shirt with orange and green on it.
    151 weeks ago
    Ooo I got an idea. Have you tried shortening the stick of the lollypop and using at as the "I" in "TRICK"? That could work nicely! This way you don't have to break apart Treat and you won't be squeezing that I in as well.
    151 weeks ago
    Whoa, didn't expect to get anymore replies on this, but I appreciate y'all giving your thoughts on it.

In answer to the questions, I did try and put the 'or' in about 3-4 different places, but none of them looked right, the or ended up looking tacked on in them all. So I thought putting it in the space I had would be the best solution. It's not ideal, but it's the best of what was available.

I did originally intend for the lollipop stick to be the 'I', but when I tried it, the stick just looked to short for the actual lolly head. And I wasn't going to resize the lolly head to make it fit.

While no ideal, I still like the design. You may have noticed that the lolly stick doesn't hav distress, well the one I submitted does. I realised I had left it out and put some in there.

Again, that's for the comments people, it's nice to get a point of view on things even if it seems like I've refused all of them. Haha
    151 weeks ago
    good now submit it :)

next I want to see a Joker lolly with the grin with "Why so serious" below it...would be epic XD

good luck if this one gets picked up. I'll be watching for it
    151 weeks ago
    I love it just as is (the second graphic). Submit!