Back to forum
rss 139 weeks ago
This is just something I've been working on for a while on and off.

just drawing lines between calvin and hobbes and a Big daddy's and Little sister's "friendship"

Photobucket

needs a bit of cleaning and coloring but please comment and whatnot

EDIT: now that i look it at it here it needs alot of cleaning, comments besides how low the quality it is would be appreciated.
4Comments
    139 weeks ago
    is there more to the design -- all I see is one character, and if you didn't mention it I would never have even thought Calvin and Hobbes. I imagine there's more of the pic that was too big to fit the design parameters.
    139 weeks ago
    AndreeDesign said: is there more to the design -- all I see is one character, and if you didn't mention it I would never have even thought Calvin and Hobbes. I imagine there's more of the pic that was too big to fit the design parameters.

still a little sister/calvin that I'm working on, just wanted to post this to get intial reactions. Thanks for the feedback, hopefully it's more calvin and hobbesish with the little sister.
    Thanks for the input
    139 weeks ago
    When I read the title, all I thought was "oh my god". This is the best thing.

What shirt color are you thinking about using?
    139 weeks ago
    queso said: When I read the title, all I thought was "oh my god". This is the best thing.

What shirt color are you thinking about using?

I was thinking a shade of blue because, y'know, rapture is under-water.