Back to forum
rss 152 weeks ago
Can you connect the two? Would love to hear if you like or dislike... Would appreciate any "tweak" opinions.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
By philcriv at 2011-08-18

Thanks

8Comments
    152 weeks ago
    I used to love Adventure on Atari. Very cool design that I'd buy -- maybe a dark blue shirt, or gray? "Fire and Blood" is from game of thrones, but Maybe "Fire and Blood and Adventure". anyway, cool design. Hope it gets picked up.
    152 weeks ago
    Thanks! I was kinda going for that whole Daenerys Targaryen 3 dragon thing, with Ataris Adventure having 3 main dragons as foes.... And well "Targaryen" and "Atargaryen" sounds so alike... i thought it was so funny...
    wait... maybe my wifes right.. i am the only one who finds me funny ! lol

Anyway thanks for the positive response!
    152 weeks ago
    I like it, but I don't know if you need the "Fire and Blood". Also, the pixel dragons seem out of place...any way to make them look more like the rest of the art, still keeping them Atari-ish?
    152 weeks ago
    Thanks for the advice so far....Added some drop shadow and stroke effects to blend in the dragons and logo a little better. Removed "Fire and Blood" not sure if it needs a caption. Was thinking "Fire Button and Blood" lol

Version 2.0

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
    By philcriv at 2011-08-20
    152 weeks ago
    funny: "fire button and blood" -- great play on the original while referencing the one button fun of atari
    152 weeks ago
    I like this version much better, the outline and shadow on the pixel dragons works nicely.
    152 weeks ago
    Make sure that where you have shading its using halftoning - otherwise teefury can't print it. :o
    150 weeks ago
    Ok lost the drop shadow and added the chalice to the sheild to spruce it up a bit. Think I am happy with the end result.

atargaryrncomplete.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us