Back to forum
rss 139 weeks ago

Finally a Dragon Ball Z shirt!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

It should be printing on Saturday, August 20th!

This is my first print!

Yeah! (my beard is real. this is not up for debate)
27Comments
    139 weeks ago
    You allowed to announce this before the day? Didn't think you would be able to.

Fantastic shirt, if I wasn't low on funds at the moment I'd definitely buy this and I'm sure alot of people will be.

If you don't mind me asking, how long ago did you submit this design for curating? I'm just curious of the timescale that things get approved and put up.
    139 weeks ago
    Man I literally just finished a sketch for a Senzu bean idea lol. Awesome design none the less man.
    139 weeks ago
    Thanks! I hope we're allowed to. I think I've seen others do it. Otherwise.. oops. Uh.. I submitted this several weeks ago, not sure about the date.
    139 weeks ago
    im thinking bout getting this and I don't own a single white shirt. I can't picture me wearing anything but black or grey but this is so cool! And I've never even watched Dragonball Z!
    139 weeks ago
    ValHolla you should be fine. We posted the 16th and 19th and jimiyo or mj didn't remove it or say anything.
    139 weeks ago
    Holy hell yes! You have already earned my ten dollars.
    139 weeks ago
    getting my 10$ :D
    139 weeks ago
    Wow, this is even better! I was prepared to get this on turquoise but now it's on one of my absolute favorite colors! Can't wait for this to drop!
    139 weeks ago
    This is how it was submitted so I'm assuming it's how it'll print. I'm new at this so I don't know what they do about the actual tee color so I guess we'll see?
    139 weeks ago
    White, turquoise, whatever... I'll be first in line at 12 AM! =)
    139 weeks ago
    Not a DBZ fan, but the design is amazingly well put together. Congrats. And do not worry, no one disputes that your beard is not only LEGIT, it's AMAZING.
    139 weeks ago
    I know a dbz fan i'll let them know about it. I have beard envy.
    139 weeks ago
    Great design, awesome beard. But i am not a DBZ fan, so therefore i will not buy this when it comes out, i did love Piccolo and that fat pink Patrick Star looking fellow from the anime.
    139 weeks ago
    I think his name was Bu.. or Boo. Something like that. And he had an evil skinny brother or whatever..
    139 weeks ago
    Scafl said: White, turquoise, whatever... I'll be first in line at 12 AM! =)
    I will see you there!
    SeckzBobOmb said: Not a DBZ fan, but the design is amazingly well put together. Congrats. And do not worry, no one disputes that your beard is not only LEGIT, it's AMAZING.
    Thanks! Also, my beard salutes you.
    Skorpyon said: I know a dbz fan i'll let them know about it. I have beard envy.

Appreciated! Also, a fan of you and your brother.
    noelpenn said: Great design, awesome beard. But i am not a DBZ fan, so therefore i will not buy this when it comes out, i did love Piccolo and that fat pink Patrick Star looking fellow from the anime.

Thanks! Yeah, Bu. Turned his enemies to chocolate, I think? Quite the creative villian.
    139 weeks ago
    What happend to the blue? I liked the blue. White works for me though. I'll definitly be buying this!
    138 weeks ago
    Nice, i think i will buy it!
    138 weeks ago
    Drabaz said: What happend to the blue? I liked the blue. White works for me though. I'll definitly be buying this!

Yeah i was looking forward to the Blue :( oh well still buying this awesome shirt.
    138 weeks ago
    I agree, the turquoise worked perfect for it. Ah well, still buying it either way.
    138 weeks ago
    I'm not a DBZ fan at all, but this is great and the shirt looks awesome on blue- congrats on the print!
    138 weeks ago
    Yeah, navy works great. Congrats on the print, ordered one for me and getting one for my bro too. =)
    138 weeks ago
    Yeah I agree. I think I like it better than the sub. That's why they run teefury and I just lurk here, hahaha!
    138 weeks ago
    THANKS EVERYONE!!! THIS WAS FUN!!! Hope we do it again sometime ;D
    138 weeks ago
    OMG I'm so mad, I was supposed to order this after work yesterday. FML!!
    138 weeks ago
    Aw, pissed I didn't find out about this until today! Still, good to know good, subtle DB designs can be made for the masses :D.
  • Load More Comments