Back to forum
rss 153 weeks ago
So I just submitted this...Let me know what you guys think. Haven't seen this on here before. Hope you like it

7Comments
    153 weeks ago
    I can't believe you did a design for The Professional, I am doing one right now too! That is so random and funny, although I am pretty sure you are an awesome person if you like that movie, good job. Hopefully it can get some love around here...
    153 weeks ago
    Nice.
    153 weeks ago
    spacemonkeydr said: I can't believe you did a design for The Professional, I am doing one right now too! That is so random and funny, although I am pretty sure you are an awesome person if you like that movie, good job. Hopefully it can get some love around here...

Haha nice....I had to make a Leon shirt... and yes hopefully it will be well received. I actually made him into a milk ad. But I liked the "no women, no kids" better. Good luck with yours!
    153 weeks ago
    edmundothe said: Nice.

Thank you!
    152 weeks ago
    That is a pretty damned badass shirt, sir!
    152 weeks ago
    that is B.A.!
    152 weeks ago
    I really like this design. It's a great film and you made an interesting run it the subject matter, design-wise. Good color choices too. I hope there are enough fans of this film on here to warrant this submission. Nice work!