Back to forum
rss 139 weeks ago
Don't know if there's enough interest here but I'm a big SF fan so I had this idea for an illustration. I mocked it up on a shirt, and I'd love to hear any feedback.

Photobucket

13Comments
    139 weeks ago
    BWA HAHAHAHA clever! My only crit would be that it's not common terminology for the casual gamer but i think there are enough hardcore SF fans that this might do just fine. it's pretty cool to be sure :D
    139 weeks ago
    This is awesome. I don't recall the term but I knew what it ment when I saw this.
    139 weeks ago
    lol Skorp, Isaiah (my son for those who don't know) just saw this and started cracking up "HE DROPPED HIS HAPPY MEAL! THAT IS SUCH A HILARIOUS SHIRT!" well, looks like the 7 year olds like it!
    139 weeks ago
    ok he says "I totally want that shirt Dad, is it on RedBubble?" so you gotta let me know when the finished image is up to purchase.
    139 weeks ago
    Ryu later bought some round pretzels filled with cheese but he dropped them on the floor and they shattered...

c-c-c-c-combo breaker!
    139 weeks ago
    The text makes it too obvious, otherwise great design!
    139 weeks ago
    so much win! xD
    139 weeks ago
    Scafl said: The text makes it too obvious...

I disagree, I think the text helps, otherwise it's just a martial arts dude tripping over with a meal. Keep it, in my opinion as jokes are seldom as funny if you have to explain it to someone who doesn't get it. You'll reach a wider audience with the text than without it.

I think it's a great design and I laughed when I saw it. And I'm not even that familiar with the game. Good job and nice illustration style too. :)
    139 weeks ago
    Agreed, the text makes it even funnier. Cuz i didn't even know what it was all about until i scroll down and read the text, and lol-ed i did.

Please please print this Teefury.
    139 weeks ago
    I love it! And yes, the text does make it funnier, I don't think it makes it too obvious at all. Very nice! :)
    139 weeks ago
    I don't think you have to know games that well to know it's a play on words. Punch/kick combo vs. food combo. I don't game at all and I figured it out just fine and got a good chuckle from it...
    86 weeks ago
    That's pretty sweet
    86 weeks ago
    This is incredible.