Back to forum
rss 139 weeks ago
I took a marathon hiking trip to nine different national parks over the summer, and this idea struck me in the Rocky Mountains.

Let me know what you all think!

15Comments
    139 weeks ago
    While I like the design. I feel like it's a lot compressed into a small illustration. I think you can get away with only using a single Ewok- namely the one with the bow and arrow.

Another thing, and this just may be me, but the bottom tree line (the lighter ones) feel like they draw my eyes right to the AT-ST/Ewoks- and I think you're sign is really nice and should get most of the attention directed towards it. Maybe open up the space by adding more of the dirt or removing some of the Ewoks.
    139 weeks ago
    amazing concept! however, this would look terrible on a shirt the way it is right now. What if you just do the galactic park service logo in greater detail!? I mean seriously, that would kick so much ass! and would make a much better shirt!
    139 weeks ago
    I agree. It's a great idea and great art so far, but I'm not sure about it on a shirt. what if you just took the sign, and maybe put a stormtrooper helmet on one of its posts?
    139 weeks ago
    Thank you all for the advice... took a little from most of it and came up with this (sorry Doc, didn't get the stormtrooper helm in there... lol) Let me know what you think:

Galactic%20Park%20Service%20SignDraft2640.png

139 weeks ago
    That is money in the bank!
    139 weeks ago
    Love the latest version, can't wait to see it up for grabs
    139 weeks ago
    Kinda liked the "Endor" bit in there... still very clever. Another option would be "Endor Nature Reserve." Nice work!
    139 weeks ago
    oh yeah thats what i'm talkin' about!
    139 weeks ago
    Diggin it! Very subtle, which is rare for a Star Wars shirt.
    139 weeks ago
    Ok, how and why does subtle get thrown around here so often? I don't get it...the design is nice, but it's in no way a subtle star wars shirt...99% of all people seeing that on the street would know it's star wars...so where's the subtlety?
    138 weeks ago
    Submitted a couple of days ago... crossing my fingers. Do any of you who have had things printed know how long to expect for a response? Am I better off to email my designs in to [email protected] rather than use the submit page?
    138 weeks ago
    this is pretty epic. love it.
    138 weeks ago
    Very Nice! :)
    137 weeks ago
    Second design is awesome, but can you fit 'Endor' into the Park Service design up top ?

Then put it on a Blue T.
    72 weeks ago
    any way to get one of these...my daughter wants one in the worst way...has had it on her Pinterest forever waiting for Christmas