Back to forum
rss 140 weeks ago
Hey everyone, my names Nik and last week I decided to indulge in a little tee design and so have been sending my designs over to the TeeFury gang. I'm stoked to say one of my designs was chosen, so I thought I'd introduce myself and share some examples of the kind of designs submitted. Hope people dig them.

18Comments
    140 weeks ago
    looks cool. congrats, man!
    140 weeks ago
    Dude these are all great ! Especially the Mad Men one... WANT SO BAD !
    140 weeks ago
    nice to meet you! excellent concepts executed equally well. which was selected?! i like the spock shirt a LOT
    140 weeks ago
    All 3 designs are strong ideas and very nicely drawn but I feel no self-respecting time traveller should be without their Marty McFly watch. It's the one I would buy. :)
    140 weeks ago
    The Mad Men design is really great, without a doubt, the best of the bunch. I'm just not feelin' your other designs.
    140 weeks ago
    Love Spock Pilgrim. I'm in for that one.
    140 weeks ago
    Thanks guys, glad there seems to be something for everyone there. It's not one of those designs which is being printed, they are just submissions I made at the same time so I assume have been passed on and are safe to share. Not really sure what the rules are regarding showing upcoming prints. Meanwhile, here's another submission from last week which I hope makes someone smile.

HortonSml.jpg
    140 weeks ago
    Awww that's adorable :)
    140 weeks ago
    Ah i get it.. Horton Hears A Who.
    140 weeks ago
    I love all of these, especially the Mad Men one (Being the notorious slasher fan I am). Glad to hear that you've already gotten a design accepted! I look forward to seeing it, and I'm sure you'll get more printed in the future!
    140 weeks ago
    Thanks again for the encouragement, glad that Horton one wasn't too obscure!
    140 weeks ago
    I WOULD KILL SOMEONE FOR THAT SPOCK PILGRIM SHIRT! Holy hell that's ****ing awesome!
    140 weeks ago
    That Mad Men shirt is fantastic - I could totally see that as a shirt here :)
    140 weeks ago
    I LOVE the Horton design!
    140 weeks ago
    no kidding ~ i LAUGHED out loud when i saw the horton/who design! effin awesome!
    spock is good too.
    if the mad men came up, i'd be hard pressed not to get it!
    kudos!
    140 weeks ago
    Some people put up previews of their chosen designs with the date that they are going to sell as a heads up, so I think it's ok to do so. Congratulations on getting printed!
    140 weeks ago
    Oh yeah, dig all your stuff. The McFly watch is great!
    118 weeks ago
    Dear god you live near where I live BUT NO_ONE come's from tyneside.