Everyone's favorite raging alcoholic... who knew he had a sensitive side? Was thinking the other day of using his title (XO) as a play on hugs and kisses... this is the result. Let me know what you all think!

21Comments
    140 weeks ago
    I dont see a image..
    140 weeks ago
    Uh-oh, here we go. Sorry about that.

work.7595546.1.fig%2Cwhite%2Cmens%2Cfbfbfb.colonel-tigh-valentine-v3.jpg
    TighValentine600.png
    139 weeks ago
    ahahaha that's genius. I like the idea, but try it out on different colored shirts or else you'll end up with people screaming "ANOTHER white shirt?!"

It might just be my computer, but his face looks much closer to purple than a natural skin tone.
    139 weeks ago
    Yeah get rid of the white shirt and lighten the face color a bit. I think a black shirt would be good with a red heart.
    139 weeks ago
    Awesome! But I'd keep it on a white shirt. Plus, a red heart would be good.
    139 weeks ago
    Here are a couple variations based on your thoughts. I lightened up the face a bit (patch is a bit darker as well), and added some red to the design. Thanks for the input, keep it coming!

tigh%20valentine%20version%202%20redblackbg600.png
    tigh%20valentine%20version%202%20blackredbg600.png
    139 weeks ago
    Face looks much better, and I like it with the red heart on black more than the other way around.
    139 weeks ago
    So I was cleaning this thing up getting it ready for submission and made a couple changes:

1) The right side of his head looked a bit lumpy, so I smoothed it out.

2) I had one color too many in the design, so I changed the patch to black. I hope this doesn't detract from design, but if anyone thinks it does let me know. (I was somewhat attached to the band-aid colored patch, it was hard to see it go... haha)

Thanks for all of your feedback, it is much appreciated!
    tigh%20valentine%20version%202%20redblackpatch600.jpg
    139 weeks ago
    I like what you did with the shape of his head, but I think the black patch makes him look too much like a pirate.

Would you be able to remove the thin strip of color on the top left side of his head? That seems to be the only place it's being used, so maybe that one could get the ax instead of the band-aid?
    139 weeks ago
    FRAK YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I really like the black with the red heat!
    As for the eye patch change I can live with it i guess he does look like a pirate. I think this shirt has a real good chance of being printed. Has anyone had a BSG shirt printed here?
    139 weeks ago
    Woohoo, saved another color (maybe 2?) by changing the way I did the beard. I like it better this way, anyway... And you know, the more I see the black patch the more I like it. Anyone think it absolutely HAS to be band-aid colored?

tigh%20valentine%20version%202%20redblackpatchspeckledbeard.png
    139 weeks ago
    I like the new beard too. The black patch, in my opinion looks better. The way you had it before looked flat, almost like it was painted over his face in ms paint.

Such a clever idea. I love it!
    139 weeks ago
    awboan said: Woohoo, saved another color (maybe 2?) by changing the way I did the beard. I like it better this way, anyway... And you know, the more I see the black patch the more I like it. Anyone think it absolutely HAS to be band-aid colored?

tigh%20valentine%20version%202%20redblackpatchspeckledbeard.png

I am happy with this design :)
    139 weeks ago
    Needs the beige eye patch and it would be a must have. Honestly with the black it's a no buy for me. :(
    139 weeks ago
    J0HN_L0CKE said: Needs the beige eye patch and it would be a must have. Honestly with the black it's a no buy for me. :(

Ditto.
    139 weeks ago
    Ugh, aggravated trying to make the beige patch not look so lame. I don't know if these two are possible (in regards to number of colors), but here's where I'm currently at. If they can handle a slight change in value, I think the first one's a winner. But I'm not really sure what the limitations are exactly. I should just make it an option to ship a nice, rubbery band-aid patch to stick on the shirt yourself... Haha.

Let me know what you think.

tigh%20valentine%20version%202%20redblackpatchspeckledbeardbandaid.png
    tigh%20valentine%20version%202%20redblackpatchspeckledbeardbandaid2.png
    139 weeks ago
    Out of the last two, I prefer the first one. The second one looks too much like a cracker to me.
    139 weeks ago
    I agree, the second one looks like a cracker. I liked the black patch personally, but I could live with the beige one too :)
    139 weeks ago
    First one is good.

139 weeks ago
    I was cool with the black patch, but def pick the first one out of the two above (the non-cracker one :) I love BSG and Colonel Tigh and you definitely captured his essence with this one. I hope it gets printed. Not enough BSG shirts around the internets.
    139 weeks ago
    Submitted one very similar to the non-cracker one. If it doesn't get printed, there's always redbubble... (just saying) Thanks for the feedback everyone, really appreciate it. :)