Back to forum
rss 139 weeks ago
I've had a few portfolios over the years, but I've either sold, lost, or destroyed ALL my work . . . Which is fine 'cause I can make more. So do I HAVE to have a portfolio to submit a couple of designs?

Also, I'm wondering if there's supposed to be a status message that says, 'Design submitted' or 'could not upload design' or something? 'Cause it just takes me to a blank page, and I don't know if it uploaded successfully.

Thanks for any helpful advice! This website is really cool!

quantum0d0
5Comments
    139 weeks ago
    that blank page happens to me a lot too. i was sending them in by email when it would happen, but i was assured that they were going through so i wouldn't worry when the confirmation page doesn't display properly. i dont think the portfolio link is a requirement.
    139 weeks ago
    Yeah, portfolios are not required :) Dakin is correct!
    139 weeks ago
    oh don't sound so surprised MJ!
    139 weeks ago
    Thanks, folks! I'm the type who goes back to check the door is locked three times when I leave home. The blankness had me hyperventilating.
    139 weeks ago
    quantum0d0 said: Thanks, folks! I'm the type who goes back to check the door is locked three times when I leave home.

smuuuuuurf OCD!!

I have a mild case of it too when it comes to double and triple checking locked doors. I can't imagine how a a full blown sufferer must feel :(