Back to forum
rss 153 weeks ago
Here is a design I'm thinking about submission, I would just like feedback from Teefurians! Mind you there is still some work to do, like highlights and lowlights on the slime, but it's close to being done... ps i was going for a vintage medicine label look... let me know what you think!
25Comments
    153 weeks ago
    looks really cool
    the details, the typography - pretty impressive

not sure if I'd wear it as a tee, but it's looks terrific in itself
    153 weeks ago
    probably one of the better GB shirts I have seen in a while. very nice. if I had one crit, maybe that the dripping of the slime might be too over used and distracting from the other nice work you have done. I might suggest running it solid down the center behind "MOOD" and "SLIME" and keep the dripping toward the outer edges. that's really the only thing I can think of. great piece!
    153 weeks ago
    I like it. There has definitely been a lack of Ghostbusters shirts on Teefury, (I think I've only seen one or two) so another one would be great. The concept is strong, the details are strong, and the shirt as a whole is strong. Good luck!
    153 weeks ago
    Thanks everyone!

@ dakin_costello. Good call... I've been struggling with that area, I feel the typography is being drown out by the drips... I'm gonna give that a try...
    153 weeks ago
    yeah, it's a shame to detract from such a cool part of the design. can't wait to see what it looks like when you're done
    153 weeks ago
    Only thing I'd change is changing 'psychomagnatheric' into lower case. Don't think that font looks that great when all the letters are in capitals. And maybe a wee bit less slime like dakin_costello mentioned, but other that that it looks brilliant!
    153 weeks ago
    I'll try the small caps on that... Thanks!
    151 weeks ago
    It took me a couple of weeks to get to it.. but here are the changes. What do you guys think?
    moodslime2A.jpg
    151 weeks ago
    closer detail of the seal...
    moodslime2B.jpg
    151 weeks ago
    The detail on this looks seriously good. I'm not a big GB fan but this is some great art you got here. And the new design looks much better than the old one, which looked messy.
    151 weeks ago
    oh yeah, that looks much better! i would CERTAINLY buy this
    150 weeks ago
    Beautifully done. I'd be tempted to remove the drip that covers the second O of mood or make it minimal like the S overlap. But all in all it's a great design that really evokes the style of a 19th century label or print ad.
    150 weeks ago
    love this!
    150 weeks ago
    Do you guys think I should make the "Mood Slime" text bigger as well?
    150 weeks ago
    Just Submitted... fingers crossed!
    150 weeks ago
    too late for feedback, but i'm buying it if it comes up!!
    147 weeks ago
    How long should I wait before I post it to another site?
    147 weeks ago
    I'd like to know what other people's time process is like as well.

That's the bad thing about not having rejection letters, you don't know if you're in the maybe pile or you're being laughed from the other side of the computer as they delete your submission.

I give them about a month head start on everyone else. I figure if they are really interested they would respond by now and call first dibs on printing the design.
    146 weeks ago
    Post it another site now. Use a 4 week cycle process. There are sites that will take this shirt. It's too good to pass by everyone :)
    146 weeks ago
    Looks really awesome!
    146 weeks ago
    yeah, im gonna post this to another site i suppose... kind of discouraging tho...
    146 weeks ago
    It's not all that discouraging! I find it to be a way to better myself. I try to get better with each design. Make each joke in my punchline that much more funny. Also work on my drawing skills at the same time. Plus there are many other sites that will sell your t-shirt. Just keep coming up with ideas and never let it get you down. I know a site that will take this if you want to e-mail me. If not good luck! I love ghostbusters stuff so keep coming up with new ideas!
    146 weeks ago
    Your right man, I know it will sell somewhere! how do i get ahold of you?
    146 weeks ago
    Click on my user name- CodDesigns and it will take you to TeeFury profile. In my profile I have links set up. I have a twitter page so you can follow and tweet to me. I have a favebook fan page as well in which you can send me messages. Also my redbubble profile let's you send me bubble mail. Make sure you let me know that "upsidedown" is messaging me. If you stuff is on average this good and high quality I can easily guide you in the right direction.
    146 weeks ago
    typo- Facebook fan page. Everything of mine is under the handle of - CoDdesigns