rss 153 weeks ago
Mordecai and Rigby
Photobucket

Bilbo and Smaug
Photobucket
9Comments
    153 weeks ago
    Loving Smaug. :)

I'm not familiar with the other show reference, but I like your style on both pieces very much. Simple strong designs well executed.

Thumbs up!
    153 weeks ago
    I'd suggest outlining Mordecai a bit more clearly...
    and I've always said it "hmph" as "hmm" brings to mind more of a thoughtful sound.
    153 weeks ago
    i like your style. i dont get the first shirt, but he hobbit shirt i do get and i do like. my only crit would be that the way he is leaning into the cave seems like a strange angle. it seems very unnatural. other than that, very cool.
    153 weeks ago
    I don't get the reference for the top shirt, but I MUST have it.
    153 weeks ago
    I do like the regular show, but I think it should be hmph as Malion suggested. When I read it aloud now in my head, I sound like I'm eating something really good.
    153 weeks ago
    Thanks for the feedback. In regards to the Smaug design, I'll try to adjust Bilbo a little and make it a little more natural looking.

In the Regular Show design I thought the "Hmm Hmm" seemed off too, but I looked it up and that's how it is always shown.

For the people that know the show - would you guys think I should do " Yea-yuh! " instead?
    153 weeks ago
    I was organizing my photobucket and I didn't realize rearranging images would break the links.

Here they are again, in case anyone else wanted to chime in with any other feedback.

Photobucket

Photobucket
    153 weeks ago
    I don't know the reference for the first one but I like them both anyway! Love the style. :)
    153 weeks ago
    Love the Regular show shirt but I think maybe outline Mordecai or change the color of the shirt. I think having him blend in makes him look like a skinny swan.