Back to forum
rss 141 weeks ago
We need critiques very please of you to make for us now thanks bye!

Photobucket

66Comments
    141 weeks ago
    I no critiques it, it too good. Sorry.
    141 weeks ago
    alright, how about advice for making the characters more doctor who and less futurama. mainly fry/doctor and leela/martha.
    141 weeks ago
    dakin_costello said: alright, how about advice for making the characters more doctor who and less futurama. mainly fry/doctor and leela/martha.

Tricky. I'm looking into it.
    141 weeks ago
    Ok, here's the collective opinion of me (a Futurama fan) and my Fiancée (a sometime Dr Who fan).

De-emphasize the hair to bring it more in line with the Dr Who characters. You have the visual cues from the characters face, body shape and posture already.
    Fry/Dr - Make his hair more like the Doctor
    Leela/Martha - reduce the fringe and make the ponytail much shorter and splayed out.

For the clothes add the pin stripe to the Doctor's suit, possibly open up or remove the overcoat. On Martha add shine to the jacket and make the jeans flared at the bottoms (as currently they don't look like jeans at all).

Does that help?
    141 weeks ago
    yup! i'm on it!
    141 weeks ago
    This is awesome! I think Chuffy's suggestions are all good ones. Somehow the Bender Dalek kind of gets lost in the background for me, maybe if you put a bit more shading behind it? The only other think I can think of to make them look more Doctor Who-esque would be maybe to give Doctor Fry a sonic screwdriver in one hand.

I love it even if you leave it just like it is :)
    141 weeks ago
    Oh gosh. I'm spazzing right now. I can't even words.
    Sorry, that was a might bit informal. Honestly, I would buy as is, but the characters do look a bit too similar to the Futureama ones they were based off of. I'd say just follow Chuffy's suggestions, and it should turn out fantastic!
    (the suicide booth. Clever, clever)
    141 weeks ago
    no fan of Dr. Who but as a big time Futurama geek: mind = blown.
    141 weeks ago
    I'm not even a huge fan of Dr. Who or Futurama, but I'd have to buy this shirt. I'd have to see this genius worn around.
    Brilliant. Just brilliant, sir!! :)
    141 weeks ago
    BUY!
    141 weeks ago
    This is amazing! I am a futurama fan and don't get any Dr. who reffrences but holy smurf dude, i can't believe how good this looks.
    141 weeks ago
    First off BEAUTIFUL SHIRT! I would def buy in a heartbeat! I agree with most of the points chuffy brought up but please keep the overcoat it was one of my fave things about him.
    141 weeks ago
    Night_shade said: First off BEAUTIFUL SHIRT! I would def buy in a heartbeat! I agree with most of the points chuffy brought up but please keep the overcoat it was one of my fave things about him.

I like the overcoat too and I withdraw that suggestion. :)
    It was only so the suit stripes would be more visible.
    140 weeks ago
    thanks guys! currently implementing mr and mrs chuffys' suggestions (aside from the removal of the overcoat) and it is looking so much better! big thanks to chuffy! if this gets printed, i'm buying you a shirt for your valuable input! i will post an updated version tomorrow.
    140 weeks ago
    dakin_costello said: if this gets printed, i'm buying you a shirt for your valuable input

That's a very kind offer. I'd request that in a womens medium since only half the feedback was mine. It's more fun to stare at the design on her chest anyway. :)
    140 weeks ago
    A heads up. From what I can see the transition from the dr's pants to shoes seems a little off (the leg closest to the viewer of the shirt in particular. though I haven't seen futurama in a while.
    2 suggestions I have: Zapp Branigan as the master might possibly work, with mrs Saxon being Kiff, just a thought.
    And secondly working Scruffy in as captain Jack, could work and, would probably be funny.
    140 weeks ago
    To add to Walrus's suggestion, Scruffy would be a good captain Jack. I think Kiff would be better as an Ood.

I think a Kiff Ood would be better than Amy being there.

I like the idea of the sonic screwdriver, but you could also add 3D glasses to Fry to get more of a 10th doctor look.

For the Bender Dalek, I think the light's on his head need to be a little wider.

Love the idea!
    140 weeks ago
    I think oods didn't show up in series 5, the sees with Martha. But zoidberg as an ood would awesome
    140 weeks ago
    i was seriously close to doing a zoidberg odd.... maybe i will...
    140 weeks ago
    maybe a zoidber/ood and a zapp/master to either side below the 3 villains already there?
    140 weeks ago
    dakin_costello said: maybe a zoidber/ood and a zapp/master to either side below the 3 villains already there?

Yeah that's what I was thinking, maybe cut the off at the waist or a tad higher to keep the shape the design has now.
    140 weeks ago
    I think the design would look busy and confusing with more characters than you have in the first draft. :o
    140 weeks ago
    Walrus said:
    dakin_costello said: maybe a zoidber/ood and a zapp/master to either side below the 3 villains already there?

Yeah that's what I was thinking, maybe cut the off at the waist or a tad higher to keep the shape the design has now.

Never mind my above advice, doing them the same way as the other vilians makes more sense. I overestimated space available.
    140 weeks ago
    Double post: perhaps half toned smoke from the tardis to obscure villains below wherever you cut the off at.
    140 weeks ago
    My money. Shut up and take it.
  • Load More Comments