Back to forum
rss 154 weeks ago
This is something I worked on over the last few days, critique is welcome :)

Photobucket
10Comments
    154 weeks ago
    love the loyalty to the books. Ogden's as a lockhart favorite and a drink for molly after the quidditch world cup. i believe the elf made wine was slughorn's in hagrid's cabin? oak matured mead made by rosemerta and the butterbeer from the 3 broomsticks. love the accuracy, kudos to you on that.

obviously, as a big HP fan, i'd love to have this; however, i feel as though it might make a better poster than shirt. i look forward to seeing any changes you might make and actually seeing the design on a shirt
    154 weeks ago
    Oohhhh do like! Amazing loyalty to the books... It would look quite nice on a poster, if you don't get it done as a shirt, find a way to make that happen!
    154 weeks ago
    LOVE the idea! Your design is really great too and as a MASSIVE hp fan, i would def buy :)
    153 weeks ago
    Add some potions...
    153 weeks ago
    Wow, love the loyalty to the books. Ogden's as a lockhart favorite and a drink for molly after the quidditch world cup. I believe the elf made wine was slughorn's in hagrid's cabin? Oak matured mead made by Rosemerta and the butterbeer from the 3 broomsticks. Really awesome, I can see you know your Potter. Feel like its a cool shirt but would make a better poster.
    153 weeks ago
    Jstinky said: Wow, love the loyalty to the books. Ogden's as a lockhart favorite and a drink for molly after the quidditch world cup. I believe the elf made wine was slughorn's in hagrid's cabin? Oak matured mead made by Rosemerta and the butterbeer from the 3 broomsticks. Really awesome, I can see you know your Potter. Feel like its a cool shirt but would make a better poster.

this is totally accurate. This guy knows his stuff
    153 weeks ago
    Not gonna lid. Totally came in expecting this to be for Felix felices. You know, drink responsibly, be mindful of the situation you use it and all. But this isn't bad either.
    153 weeks ago
    SeckzBobOmb said: Not gonna lid. Totally came in expecting this to be for Felix felices. You know, drink responsibly, be mindful of the situation you use it and all. But this isn't bad either.

Ah now that's a good idea, I didn't actually think of that initially. but thanks :)
    153 weeks ago
    jpsenior said: love the loyalty to the books. Ogden's as a lockhart favorite and a drink for molly after the quidditch world cup. i believe the elf made wine was slughorn's in hagrid's cabin? oak matured mead made by rosemerta and the butterbeer from the 3 broomsticks. love the accuracy, kudos to you on that.

obviously, as a big HP fan, i'd love to have this; however, i feel as though it might make a better poster than shirt. i look forward to seeing any changes you might make and actually seeing the design on a shirt

Yeah i agree, its a really good idea, but at the moment doesnt look like the kind of thing for a t-shirt
    153 weeks ago
    the felix felicis is a great idea.. really goes along with the drink responsibly theme. I'd also like to suggest actually writing "please drink responsibly" on the shirt.. i feel like that really brings a shirt together sometimes..

i know that i also use Shirt.woot and they have great shirts probably 4 days a week; the thing that makes these shirts great is that they have (generally) very "punny" titles. However, the title of the shirt is just on the site, not the shirt, and for that reason i have never bought a shirt from shirt.woot. but maybe that's just me being picky..

I think the title, sometimes, really pulls things together.
    might wanna try it out and see how that looks?

like i said earlier though, i really look forward to any changes you make. as of right now, i'm down to buy this shirt.