Back to forum
image
rss 141 weeks ago
I submitted this design about five weeks ago, but got nothing back. I dunno. Is it too weak as a concept?

17Comments
  • image
    141 weeks ago
    I love this!
  • image
    141 weeks ago
    I love this!
  • image
    141 weeks ago
    I love this!
  • image
    141 weeks ago
    I like it
  • image
    141 weeks ago
    Not being a Doctor Who watcher, I still think this could have gotten printed. It may be simple but it's a perfect parody.
  • image
    141 weeks ago
    ik4ru5 said: Not being a Doctor Who watcher, I still think this could have gotten printed. It may be simple but it's a perfect parody.


    I agree. I don't watch Doctor Who, but this is a great design and definitely a brilliant concept.
  • image
    140 weeks ago
    I would totally wear this. It's amazing!!! I don't know why they wouldn't have printed it...
  • image
    140 weeks ago
    I submitted a Nyan cat design a few weeks ago, and also uploaded it to RedBubble. Within a week, it was removed for copyright reasons from RedBubble. There may be an issue with TeeFury not wishing to anger the Gods of Nyan.
  • image
    140 weeks ago
    Jackpot777 said: I submitted a Nyan cat design a few weeks ago, and also uploaded it to RedBubble. Within a week, it was removed for copyright reasons from RedBubble. There may be an issue with TeeFury not wishing to anger the Gods of Nyan.


    RedBubble tends to do that, but this design definitely falls in the category of parody, and should be protected. Also teefury has made Disney inspired shirts before, and Disney is one bear you don't poke.
    They just must not have liked the design. Oh well. The pins I make of it are pretty popular.
  • image
    140 weeks ago
    Ha ! This is great, a button with this would be great
  • image
    140 weeks ago
    noelpenn said: Ha ! This is great, a button with this would be great


    I don't know it this is allowed on the forums, but I sell pins of many of my shirts on etsy. :)
    http://www.etsy.com/people/BrendaMakesThings.
  • image
    140 weeks ago
    ^^ link doesn't work
  • image
    140 weeks ago
  • image
    140 weeks ago
    I really like the shirt design, and would buy a shirt of it without a second thought. It looks really professional, is there any chance there was a problem with the submission? Maybe they just never got it.
  • image
    140 weeks ago
    acegamer6 said: I really like the shirt design, and would buy a shirt of it without a second thought. It looks really professional, is there any chance there was a problem with the submission? Maybe they just never got it.


    They might not have wanted another Doctor Who shirt at the time I submitted it. There are a lot of great shirts that don't get picked, so I don't think it was a submission gone wrong. And even so, I don't want to annoy the tee fury people by resubmitting it if I already have.
    I wish I could remember if I added the "Vworp" before or after I submitted it. :l
  • image
    139 weeks ago
    GAh such a shame! I opened this at work and automaticly went 'YES!' out loud.

    Thankfully no one's around.

    BUT HONESTLY. I LOVE this shirt!
  • image
    139 weeks ago
    Did you get any kind of contact email when you submitted the design? Perhaps you could ask them whether or not you get some kind of conformation when they get your design so you'd know whether or not to re submit. I hope it is just an error, because I would love a shirt with this design. I think I'm going to buy a button anyway :D



Back to Top