Back to forum
rss 154 weeks ago
I just submitted this design. Do you think you would buy this?

6Comments
    154 weeks ago
    totally
    154 weeks ago
    lol nice id buy it. Not sure if the policemanofficers is really needed tho.
    154 weeks ago
    Night_shade said: lol nice id buy it. Not sure if the policemanofficers is really needed tho.

i agree, drop the policemanofficers and I would get it in a heartbeat
    154 weeks ago
    I actually love the policemanofficer. I'd buy this shirt in a heartbeat, the only issue I see is that when you look at it, Danny's hat seems to have the logo forced on it. It stands out as not conforming to the shape of the hat, if you could just slightly round it off to look like it's part of the actual hat, you'd have a perfect design I'd buy without a moments hesitation.
    154 weeks ago
    SeckzBobOmb said: I actually love the policemanofficer. I'd buy this shirt in a heartbeat, the only issue I see is that when you look at it, Danny's hat seems to have the logo forced on it. It stands out as not conforming to the shape of the hat, if you could just slightly round it off to look like it's part of the actual hat, you'd have a perfect design I'd buy without a moments hesitation.

I appreciate the feedback. Normally I would have gone that route, however the logo on the hat would be a metal badge and not an applique. As a metal badge it would not wrap around the curve of the helmet, it would sit rather flat. Kinda like this:
    police_helmet.jpg
    150 weeks ago
    Love it. Want it.