Back to forum
rss 141 weeks ago
Are we supposed to put a coloured background to the image? I just realised I sent the original .png file with a transparent background, meaning my design (which is white) won't show up. Should I submit again with a 'tester' bacground?
4Comments
    141 weeks ago
    i usually just submit a .jpg with a BG i think looks good. the mad scientists at tee fury will figure out the rest from there. there isn't a NEED for a .png for a submission, but if that's what you sent i'm sure they will recognize that and slap a BG color on to view it. stick with .jpgs though for simplicity :)
    141 weeks ago
    dakin_costello said: i usually just submit a .jpg with a BG i think looks good. the mad scientists at tee fury will figure out the rest from there. there isn't a NEED for a .png for a submission, but if that's what you sent i'm sure they will recognize that and slap a BG color on to view it. stick with .jpgs though for simplicity :)

Okay thanks! I only found this site today, wasn't sure how things worked. :)
    141 weeks ago
    the submission is just so they can get a look at what you have. if they select a design, they will email you a private link to upload the high res .png file or vector file. good luck, can't wait to see what you have! you should feel welcome to share your art here in the forum for crits and comments too... we don't bite!
    141 weeks ago
    dakin_costello said: the submission is just so they can get a look at what you have. if they select a design, they will email you a private link to upload the high res .png file or vector file. good luck, can't wait to see what you have! you should feel welcome to share your art here in the forum for crits and comments too... we don't bite!

Oh I see. Hmm I might submit again, I guess it can't hurt. Thanks for the info :) And thanks! I might just do, it would be good to get some feedback. I haven't been designing too long though - still learning and developing my skills :)