Back to forum
rss 154 weeks ago
on sale at TeeFury on August 25th

30Comments
    154 weeks ago
    Given what happened last time, a wise decision ;)
    154 weeks ago
    hahaha.. epic!
    154 weeks ago
    I think I've seen this done before.
    154 weeks ago
    Very smart. ;)
    Though if this shirt gets printed on powder blue instead of steel in women's there will be lots of rage.

dmacias said: I think I've seen this done before.

If I could like this comment I could.
    154 weeks ago
    *would
    154 weeks ago
    dmacias said: I think I've seen this done before.

smuuuuuurf it!
    154 weeks ago
    I'm not sure what I'm looking at :-(
    154 weeks ago
    I only see a bluish yellow background.
    154 weeks ago
    Such a teaser! How bout a hint ?
    154 weeks ago
    Night_shade said: Such a teaser! How bout a hint ?

Yeah, let your eyes drift out of focus slightly while squinting you can quite clearly make out a bluish yellow blur. Stare just to the right of center for about a minute, don't blink, and you may notice squiggly line drift across your eye. It's just something that's yet to be flushed from your aqueous humour, try not to be grossed out by it. Focus again and you'll see what swissarmyshark has created and then has applied gaussian blur times about 50.
    154 weeks ago
    must be a doctor who reference
    154 weeks ago
    hm, I think I've seen this before. Did you search for fuzzy blue images before you submitted this?? This CAN'T possibly be an original idea.
    152 weeks ago
    7 more days
    152 weeks ago
    swissarmyshark said: 7 more days

I'm already excited.
    152 weeks ago
    LOL
    152 weeks ago
    Chuffy said:
    Night_shade said: Such a teaser! How bout a hint ?

Yeah, let your eyes drift out of focus slightly while squinting you can quite clearly make out a bluish yellow blur. Stare just to the right of center for about a minute, don't blink, and you may notice squiggly line drift across your eye. It's just something that's yet to be flushed from your aqueous humour, try not to be grossed out by it. Focus again and you'll see what swissarmyshark has created and then has applied gaussian blur times about 50.

pikachu??
    or
    The Doctor

;)
    152 weeks ago
    3 more days
    152 weeks ago
    swissarmyshark said: 3 more days

Why wait 3 more days when you can tell me NOW :)

Thankfully tomorrow is payday for me!
    152 weeks ago
    Will this be on a red shirt ?

He he !

There are some vocal folks that seem to dislike red, and it would clash with this bigtime.
    151 weeks ago
    I was actually excited to see what you came up with, but sadly I have to pass. Looks nothing like Buffy. Maybe if you actually posted it on here you could have gotten feedback and fixed it up before today, sadly it's too late and I know many people will probably pass on it now. Shame, it was a really clever idea.
    151 weeks ago
    I thought it didn't look like Buffy, either, but then I remembered there's a movie version and it DOES look like her, doesn't it? I'm not a Buffy fan, though... I really wanted to buy the shirt bcuz of the debacle from your last design, so I'm going to have to sit on it for a few hours. If I can think of someone to gift it to, I'll purchase. Or maybe I'll just purchase anyway. Hell, I got stuck with the dreaded "It Is What It Is" design on the last grab bag deal, and this is NOWHERE near that mess! Based on that, I should buy TWO of yours!
    151 weeks ago
    TheGhostman said: I was actually excited to see what you came up with, but sadly I have to pass. Looks nothing like Buffy. Maybe if you actually posted it on here you could have gotten feedback and fixed it up before today, sadly it's too late and I know many people will probably pass on it now. Shame, it was a really clever idea.

ditto...the design could have used more work as i loved the idea. The end product was just a bit of a letdown. From the characters looks to the disproportionate fingers 9left hand)...

oh well still good luck with those sales! Though i still don't get the point of this topic...
    151 weeks ago
    Said this on Facebook, but I LIKE that it doesn't look exactly like SMG - it makes it not feel too copycat-ish, and it also looks like COMIC Buffy. We have to remember not every incarnation of Buffy is SMG.

If I had money, I would buy the shirt! Especially after what happened to you last time, and the smurf you're getting this time (not so much on here, but on Facebook).
    151 weeks ago
    Today's shirt is by AJ Paglia though, is that the same person as swissarmyshark? Or am I just being incredibly dense? It has been known...
    151 weeks ago
    @Big J, it's him. I did a google search to make sure and his twitter said AJ Paglia (swissarmyshark). Also not sure how this "preview image" is even CLOSE to what we got.
  • Load More Comments