Back to forum
rss 154 weeks ago
Hello everybody. Really new here. My girlfriend and I have been checking out the site every day for months now, always woefully short on cash. We decided to try to get some shirts sold so we could have enough money to buy shirts.

Anybody like any of this?

7Comments
    154 weeks ago
    monopoly design is GREAT! only thing I would suggest is bringing the text away from the edges of the banner a bit. welcome to teefury!
    154 weeks ago
    yo man I really dig your style. this cant be your first time!! I love the fallout one and monopoly design.
    A couple suggestions; on the vault one, how about using their slogan " Where will you be when the bombs fall" or maybe their logo. and on the monopoly one, if you can fit the words a little better then id be perfect and no doubt you'd make a million dollars.
    154 weeks ago
    i would buy the monopoly shirt just to wear it when we play the game! it would undoubtedly give me an edge psychologically ;)
    154 weeks ago
    Thanks for the encouragement guys. To be honest I just wish they would print my fallout shirt so I could own one.

Here's the tweaked Uncle Pennybags.
    tumblr_lphinvt2Dg1qb4nb8o1_500.jpg
    Better?
    154 weeks ago
    i think for this to be printed, you will have to avoid the copyright issue. as it stands, i don't think it qualifies. is there a way to make this a parody of something? mash up or whatever? i really love the design!
    154 weeks ago
    Aaargh! I hadn't even thought of copyrights.

Now that I think about it, my girlfriend's original idea was to have a bunch of "upper-class" type corporate mascots hanging out. (Mr. Peanut etc.) Would this be better or worse?
    154 weeks ago
    i think the concept works fine, but i like the simplicity of this. what if he were dressed like a pimp or... something... something more clever than what i just said but you get the idea. i would hate to see this become a busy design. lets all take a moment to ponder the possibilities...