Back to forum
rss 141 weeks ago

My attempt at two Cowboy Bebop designs. I would love ideas, comments, and everything else. :)

7Comments
    141 weeks ago
    Ooh we need some Cowboy Bebop designs here! The first one is a good idea but it definitely needs some more polish, maybe more detail on the crowns, possibly some shading around the letters.

I really like the second one, but I think it might be cool if Ed's hair were red/orange just for extra contrast since it's so very bright in the show.

Very nice so far! :)
    141 weeks ago
    yes please ^_^ I really like them, though I'd be curious to see Ed with the red/orange hair although if you do that I would say just be careful that it isn't overpower because I feel that on the blue it might vibrate to much.
    140 weeks ago
    I could always change the background colour. I don't really have a huge attachment to any of the colours.Should I also change the colour of her shirt or skin?

Thanks, the comments are helpful!
    140 weeks ago
    I would wear an Ein shirt in an instant.
    140 weeks ago
    I think it'd be cool to see it on a blue shirt but with her hair being orange. Her skin and hair can stay white to add to the simplicity and contrast, and so it's not just a picture of her.
    140 weeks ago
    red-hair.png

Here is what her hair would look like if red.

140 weeks ago
    dochaven said: red-hair.png

Here is what her hair would look like if red.

YES. This is perfect.