Back to forum
rss 142 weeks ago
I just got done watching Season 1. I came across the debate episode and thought this would be fun.

19Comments
    142 weeks ago
    I love it! Maybe try it in blue, since that's Greendale's primary color, but I'd get it as is.
    142 weeks ago
    Here it is in blue:
    greendale-debate-blue.jpg
    142 weeks ago
    I like the design a lot. Nice and simple. I think I'd like to see it with the "Debate Team" straight instead of along a curved path just to see how it looks. I don't even know what Community is, but this design is nice.
    142 weeks ago
    I love it! Definite insta-buy!
    142 weeks ago
    i think it needs a greater connection the show, maybe the school mascot?i think it needs a greater connection the show, maybe the school mascot?
    142 weeks ago
    Walrus said: i think it needs a greater connection the show, maybe the school mascot?i think it needs a greater connection the show, maybe the school mascot?
    I agree. If the Greendale human being were in it that would be awesome.
    142 weeks ago
    nice
    142 weeks ago
    yost.117 said:
    Walrus said: i think it needs a greater connection the show, maybe the school mascot?i think it needs a greater connection the show, maybe the school mascot?

I worry about using the Human Being mascot. It is on the "official" NBC merchandise and I don't want to run afoul of them. This is covered by parody and homage. If I use the mascot design in is dangerously close to copyright infringement.
    141 weeks ago
    I like this! I think a Troy and Abed in the Morning shirt would be great, though.
    141 weeks ago
    elfwitch said:
    yost.117 said:

I worry about using the Human Being mascot. It is on the "official" NBC merchandise and I don't want to run afoul of them. This is covered by parody and homage. If I use the mascot design in is dangerously close to copyright infringement.

There have been designs on similar sites that have used the Greendale human being before, so i think your safe.
    I think if you had the human being behind the podium it would be good.
    141 weeks ago
    Flounder589 said: I like this! I think a Troy and Abed in the Morning shirt would be great, though.

You mean like this: TROY and ABED in the MORNING (click to see link)
    141 weeks ago
    Walrus said:
    elfwitch said:
    yost.117 said:

There have been designs on similar sites that have used the Greendale human being before, so i think your safe.

I think if you had the human being behind the podium it would be good.

Maybe I'll give that a try if I don't get a bite on this one. :)
    141 weeks ago
    I would keep it the way it is. Its subtle and if I was a member of the debate team this is what I would picture me wearing. Love both colors and definitely keep it on a grey shirt.

-hoibbes
    141 weeks ago
    green please! sweet.
    141 weeks ago
    Keep it Green! (I know a few people that will purchase this)
    141 weeks ago
    I like it better in blue. =/
    139 weeks ago
    I like both colors, great design and great show. Has that Troy and Abed in the Morning shirt been submitted here by any chance? I'd buy either one of these designs in a heartbeat. LOVE Community. Also surprised there hasn't been a paintball themed Community design yet.
    139 weeks ago
    TheGhostman said: I like both colors, great design and great show. Has that Troy and Abed in the Morning shirt been submitted here by any chance? I'd buy either one of these designs in a heartbeat. LOVE Community. Also surprised there hasn't been a paintball themed Community design yet.

Not yet. The only place the Troy and Abed shirt is available at the moment is on RedBubble
    139 weeks ago
    smuuuuuurf, well I hope it gets submitted. Just looking at the suggestion box for the month there's some serious demand for a Community shirt. But like I said, I'd buy this one too if picked, Troy and Abed are just my two favorite characters, but I can't justify spending $30 on one shirt.