Back to forum
rss 142 weeks ago
Photobucket

Based off of several common themes in actual police badges with mario elements in their place :)
24Comments
    142 weeks ago
    Um, that's smurfing amazing. Great design. I would grab it as is.
    142 weeks ago
    thanks epiceffect, i'm really glad you like it. it was one of those designs that just made us happy as we were designing it. makes us smile when we see it :)
    142 weeks ago
    in fact, every time i say "state troopa" i chuckle and think of arnold hahaha
    142 weeks ago
    not a huge Mario fan, but the artwork and the ideas behind are really really good. TeeFury WILL pick that up for sure and you'll get yourself a smurfload of Mario coins for that

congrats, that's a winner
    142 weeks ago
    I have no interest in Mario whatsoever and yet I love this design. I'd say you have a sure-fire winner. :)
    142 weeks ago
    Win, quite alot of win.
    142 weeks ago
    Nice!
    142 weeks ago
    thanks guys. we are never sure about what people will think about our style of design. we tend to let a lot of the artist's hand show through and sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn't. i'm glad that this time it seems to have paid off :)
    142 weeks ago
    I have to agree with everyone here, this is Win! I might actually get this too, and I only get shirts related to Joss Whedons works. :P
    142 weeks ago
    MagicZipper said: I have to agree with everyone here, this is Win! I might actually get this too, and I only get shirts related to Joss Whedons works. :P

Oh, I just hope it is positioned like it is a badge on the chest.
    142 weeks ago
    on our redbubble we have it positioned over the left side. it's more over sized than an actual badge would be but it looks good that way. I'm not sure I have ever seen a teefury print offset though :/
    142 weeks ago
    Pure genius.
    142 weeks ago
    State Troopa FTW!
    142 weeks ago
    Wow. Nailed it.
    142 weeks ago
    PERFECT
    142 weeks ago
    Genius! I love it! :)
    142 weeks ago
    As a girl with like boobs and stuff I fervently hope it's not offset! It would look weird on me.
    142 weeks ago
    Win!
    142 weeks ago
    example of offset of a boobs type person (ok i know they are small but still):

Photobucket
    142 weeks ago
    Thanks for the reassurance, but trust me when I say I've tried on t-shirts with offset designs before, and they REALLY don't work on me.
    142 weeks ago
    then hopefully it DOESN"T get offset. i would hate to chase off the fine mean and women of teefury who are rockin' a rack and wouldn't pick it up :/ thanks for the heads up Hiratha!
    142 weeks ago
    Hehe :)
    141 weeks ago
    I hope they print this one!!
    141 weeks ago
    well, talking to Jimiyo about it, it may or may not. Due to the fine line it walks with being a parody, aside from whether or not he WANTS it printed. From what he has told me, there is a large grey area in the law dealing with what is considered parody and thus whether or not he even CAN print it. i know i would love to see it printed too, but he has to be smart about it so we will just have to see!