Back to forum
rss 155 weeks ago
<Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Should I submit it? Do you like it? Let me know what you think. The people at TeeFury dont seem to be such big fans of my work >.< none of my design have ever been accepted.
5Comments
    155 weeks ago
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    155 weeks ago
    Ha this is genius! I can't believe no one has thought of it before! Great idea, I love it!

The only suggestion I have is that it might need some kind of simple background, even if it's just a colored square or some other shape, or maybe a shelf or something. Other than that, I think it's perfect :)
    155 weeks ago
    I was debating the same thing, the only problem is i'm already up to 6 colors, so the background would have to be on of the colors already in the design, which would then make it 7 colors because if i put the design behind the water (which is translucent) it would make the water inside the jar darker then the design color, therefore adding on extra color >.
    I'm debating on a way to solve this problem but im glad you like the overall idea.
    155 weeks ago
    There's a Create Your Own Head app for the iPhone. Here's one I made some time ago...

Photobucket

I have my head in a jar now. Jars are cool!
    155 weeks ago
    Great design, though I'm not gonna be dramatic and call it genius, right now the hand just needs a bit of slimming at the wrist I think.