Back to forum
rss 155 weeks ago
This design is something I did kind of for fun, I’m not sure if I’m going to submit it.

Rogers Costumes

It’s called “Roger lays out a business model” inspired by the childlike drawings he sometimes does in the show and the fact that he always has new costumes and personas. I love the show and the character but am I the only one?

4Comments
    155 weeks ago
    I like it, but am burning out on American Dad... Stan is close-minded about something and gets his eyes opened by the end of the episode...
    155 weeks ago
    I'm not a fan of American Dad at all, but I have friends who are and I think would like it. I'd say submit it, what's the harm? Good luck!
    155 weeks ago
    Some episodes are so different though. What about the one where the rapture comes and stan turns into a hook wielding post apocolyptic hero that one's awesome!
    155 weeks ago
    I really like American Dad (people are going to hate me for saying this lol, but it's way better than Family Guy) and I love this concept!

I almost think it might need some more color, the show itself is so colorful as are a lot of Roger's costumes. I like the simplicity though, and I'm not sure what could be more colorful but I think it needs something.

I also wonder how it would look if you add a black outline to the nose part of his glasses? As it is now it kind of looks like an oddly shaped sunburn or something, but that may just be me.