Back to forum
rss 141 weeks ago
Or you could, if this was on your shirt. ;)

Here's a design I whipped up this morning for a fictional cricket club located in the Shaun of the Dead universe. I love this film and pretty much anything Wright/Pegg/Frost are in.

I tried to be a little more diligent in my research in this one in the face of my last attempt, but it wouldn't surprise me if it's been done already.

This features a custom font I created from vintage wood letterpress version of Gothic (12 line, I believe).

Thoughts?
10Comments
    141 weeks ago
    Fuuuuuuuuuunk yeah dude... a total buy for me. I'll buy 2 even
    141 weeks ago
    I like how it strikes the right balance between having a lot going on while not being too busy. Plus the contrast between the red and the shirt color really works well. Well done!!
    141 weeks ago
    Thanks all! I really appreciate it. :)

@TheBensanity: I find it so hard to reach the right middle ground. I'm a fan of minimalism, but sometimes I worry it's not enough. There are some designers on here that absolutely blow my mind with the intense detail they put in their work -- inspiring.
    141 weeks ago
    hmm all I'm getting is dead jpgs
    141 weeks ago
    Domain issues… they should come back shortly. (Fingers crossed)
    141 weeks ago
    how do u create the designs with a website or to scan picture...............plz help [email protected]
    141 weeks ago
    Here's a temporary image until the DNS issues are resolved:

tumblr_lp9gb0QSdA1qbr3co
    141 weeks ago
    oh ya that's sweet! simple yet elegant
    141 weeks ago
    Made some slight alterations. I think this one breaths a little better than the other:

cricket-alt.jpg
    141 weeks ago
    feels off balance with "crouch end" on the left and "London" on the right. maybe you can find a way to get the weight balanced out by moving the text or rewording it or something.