Hi Folks

So this is my first submission to Tee Fury. I'm guessing it hasn't been picked up, so I'm wondering if it's worth fiddling with it some more or whether the concept is just dead in the water.

Torchwood,Dr Who,Wonder Woman

A couple of options - when I initially submitted it i didn't realise that the colour limit didn't include the Tee colour itself, so it could appear on a different coloured shirt and still retain the red.

Also, maybe I should have shown just a torso shot of Cyber Woman in the circle, rather than a full body shot?

I don't know, maybe maing a shirt based off arguably the worst episode of Torchwood ever was a bad idea in the first place (Though personally I think it's so bad it's awesome!). I welcome all thoughts.
9Comments
    155 weeks ago
    I personally like this a lot and it would be an instabuy for me(: but then again i dont design so what do i know? lol great design though
    155 weeks ago
    This is stunning work for your Teefury debut. The detail is exceptional. Well done. :)

Keep the whole body shot, definitely. Brighten up the skin tone, she looks like she'd have some 'interesting' tan lines. ;) As for getting the color count right, consider using a feint black halftone over the star colors to give you the colors you want. As a bonus, halftoning will give the design an authentic classic comic book feel.

Other than sorting your color count and maybe sizing the text up a little, it's perfect. I expect there are many Dr Who and Wonder Woman fans clawing at the screens right now, desperate to get their hand on this shirt.
    155 weeks ago
    Thanks for the kind words!

I'll certainly give larger text a go, thanks! The number of colours is actually fine though - there's quite a lot of halftones already - the shading on the stars, the stars themselves, the blue shading on cyberwoman etc. I guess the 640x800 pix version is too small to show it off.

I may give it a go on a different t shirt colour as well, now that I know I can! I think I'd need to change it pretty radically to make it worth re-submitting it though, so any other thoughts? Thanks again!
    155 weeks ago
    Seems I am in error about the skin tone, I thought it was a combination of Wonder woman and a Cyberman. As I don't watch Torchwood, I wasn't aware of the character you were referencing is Lisa Hallet.

The design you've done is top notch though, I wouldn't mess with it too much as it really works.
    155 weeks ago
    Is it wrong that I'm interested in Cyber Woman for all the wrong reasons...?
    154 weeks ago
    I thought I'd post the image with a different background, to see if you thought it made enough of a difference. Thanks!

Cyber Woman (grey)
    154 weeks ago
    Between the two, I think it looked much better on red. Maybe a darker grey? I don't know.

But I love the pterodactyl- nice touch!
    154 weeks ago
    I LOVE THIS! and red looked better in my opinion
    143 weeks ago
    I also LOVE this! Go Torchwood!