Back to forum
rss 142 weeks ago
This is the place to request things you'd like to see at TeeFury!

Here are the ground rules:

- Posts should be about what you WANT to see, not about what you don't like and not about criticizing other people's ideas.

- Don't post images. Write out what you'd like to see instead.

- Don't request your own art. Even if someone is requesting something similar to your art, DO NOT post it. This is a place for ideas, not self-promotion.

- Have fun!
825Comments
    142 weeks ago
    Want some new dexter designs!!! Who doesnt love Dexter!?!?!?!
    142 weeks ago
    Would love to see something cool referencing some modern games like Portal, Assassins Creed, Mass Effect and Bioshock.

Some TV shows like Breaking Bad and True Blood are also calling for representation.

Have seen some pretty creative Breaking Bad ideas, so shouldn't be too long before one gets through (although I hope to see a Thundercats shirt first).
    142 weeks ago
    Its shark week!!!!! How about a shirt to celebrate??

Me, along with lots of others want that last hufflepuff quidditch shirt

lastly, I've been DYING to see some shirts related to Marvel comics!
    142 weeks ago
    Some Legend of Zelda shirts would be great! Preferably some with Link on them...
    142 weeks ago
    Anything relating to Doctor Who, Sherlock, and Star Wars would be awesome!!
    142 weeks ago
    I'd love a shirt that referenced Red Dwarf. Or Torchwood (Hey, there's another season running right now- perhaps something to do with that?). Or Doctor Who- perhaps something to do with The Impossible Astronaut, or A Good Man Goes to War? Or someone could do something with the quote "Fear Me. I've Killed Hundreds of Timelords" (I really love Doctor Who, in case you can't tell).

I'm a sci-fi nerd, so I'd probably buy anything that related to 2001: A Space Odyssey, or is oldish Sci-Fi.

I've really liked a lot of the Tees that I've been seeing lately- I wish I could buy them all!
    142 weeks ago
    Ooh, forgot to mention Sherlock. I'd love a Sherlock tee. :)
    142 weeks ago
    I would love another Mystery Science Theater 3000 shirt. And of course, it's always lovely to see a Doctor Who tee. I must second the Legend of Zelda, or really, any video game for that matter. Also, it would be awesome to see a Sherlock design.
    142 weeks ago
    More Doctor Who please!(: especially since we got jipped of the great DW/Charlie Brown design by SAS!(:
    142 weeks ago
    Doctor Who !!!!!!!!
    142 weeks ago
    Gargoyles the TV Series or X-Men!
    142 weeks ago
    -Deadpool
    -Star Wars (R2-D2)
    -Fullmetal Alchemist
    -Yu Yu Hakusho
    -Catherine (the video game)
    142 weeks ago
    I would buy any design based on Robert Jordan's "The Wheel of Time" series. One idea could be to have the ancient Aes Sedai symbol enclosed within the Wheel of Time itself which is represented by two serpents eating one another's tail. Another idea could have Rand al'Thor holding the sword Callandor to the sky, with the caption "The Dragon is Reborn" underneath.

Also, any design based Macross or Robotech would be great.
    142 weeks ago
    I would buy any design based on Robert Jordan's "The Wheel of Time" series. One idea could be to have the ancient Aes Sedai symbol enclosed within the Wheel of Time itself which is represented by two serpents eating one another's tail. Another idea could have Rand al'Thor holding the sword Callandor to the sky, with the caption "The Dragon is Reborn" underneath.

Also, any design based Macross or Robotech would be great.
    142 weeks ago
    I would really love to see something based on or related to:
    • Ender's Game
    • Lord of the Rings

Thanks!
    142 weeks ago
    I say it every month: MUPPETS! Also, I'd really love some more Harry Potter. Doctor who is always welcome here, too.
    Oh! Can you do a Team America -World Police shirt? I'd really love that!
    Okay, Thanks!
    142 weeks ago
    Dexter, Eureka, Deadpool, Muppets, X-Men, Harry Potter!! :D
    142 weeks ago
    How about some good and old Battlestar Galactica, the new series, tees? Would be nice to remember. =]
    142 weeks ago
    Chuck! non jeffster related chuck

also harry potter, scrubs, spongebob, pokemon, lord of the rings, alvin and hobbes.
    142 weeks ago
    Maybe some Torchwood: Miracle Day stuff? Like "Dead Is Dead"?
    142 weeks ago
    Also, more Ghostbusters. And some MST3K.
    142 weeks ago
    More Doctor Who Related, Maybe Torchwood.
    142 weeks ago
    Would love to see a starship troopers tee.
    Caption read "I am a Citizen" with the marine core badge underneath and "Do you want to live forever" in speach marks or "Welcome to the Roughnecks"
    142 weeks ago
    Dr Who. Red Dwarf. Army of Darkness. Marvel Zombies. There is also the Monty Pythonesque 'Yellowbeard' with the great tagline, "A Yellowbeard is never more dangerous then when he's dead"!
    142 weeks ago
    I need to see another Fringe t-shirt! That's all I want.
  • Load More Comments