Back to forum
rss 277 weeks ago
for new years!?!

i'm normally not this excited for bringing in a new year. i think it's more the getting faced with my friends i'm excited about. haha not that we don't do that on a regular basis, but yanno.

anyway, we're probably going to a few bars, watching a rockabilly band, watch the ball drop downtown, go back to a bar, crawl home sometime there after. we'll see. i love spending new years with my best friends.

i hope everyone has a good, safe one!
9Comments
    277 weeks ago
    i plan to watch fireworks from my house and be thankful for all the tourists coming to see them as well in this economy lol
    by the way... theres alot of rooms left this year (for like the first time ever) so if you ever wanted to come to vegas on new years now is the time :)
    277 weeks ago
    we're having just a couple of friends over tonight and we're all gonna walk down to the pub a block and a half away... drink a bit, celebrate, crawl home and call it a night. If we're feeling adventurous, we may go to the other bars on my street... all within walking distance...

I'm looking forward to tomorrow morning... 24 Hour Hot Cake and Steak House for breakfast... best breakfast joint in all of Portland, Or.
    277 weeks ago
    Hitting up a bar and grille with friends. There will be a live band and a talent contest. :)
    277 weeks ago
    Going to a party
    276 weeks ago
    I'm staying in tonight with the hubby-to-be to watch movies and generally relax. Then tomorrow we're tagging along with his stepfather's Harley Davidson chapter's annual New Year's ride-and-lunch.
    276 weeks ago
    I'll be with SailorButterfly. :)
    276 weeks ago
    Liquor, rinse, repeat.
    276 weeks ago
    got a suit and tie and went to a classy restaurant with my girlfriend, feels good pretending I to have money.
    276 weeks ago

"Liquor, rinse, repeat."

oh my god it's like someone video taped me for the last few years