Back to forum
rss 290 weeks ago
Hey TeeFury,

I've bought 4 shirts so far. I have to say with this last purchase I'm a little peeved. I ordered it on 12/9 and it's still not here :(

Do you guys have anything in the works to get it out of the warehouse with a little more hustle?

Thx
REL
9Comments
    290 weeks ago
    werd. i ordered one on 12-11 and it's going all over the US.

December 30, 2008 2:45 AM Enroute CINCINNATI,OH
    December 27, 2008 10:18 AM Enroute LOUISVILLE,KY
    December 19, 2008 12:00 AM USPS Electronically Notified DALLAS,TX
    December 18, 2008 11:33 PM Sortation Center Departure DALLAS, TX
    December 18, 2008 1:34 PM Sortation Center Arrival DALLAS, TX
    December 17, 2008 12:22 AM Sortation Center Departure LOS ANGELES, CA
    December 16, 2008 5:09 PM Sortation Center Arrival LOS ANGELES, CA
    December 16, 2008 12:00 AM Pickup IRVINE, CA

then i ordered 2 (one for my buddy who's home on leave from the military for only 1 more day) on 12-18 and this is what's up with it:

Dec 30, 2008 9:01 AM

In transit

CITY OF INDUSTRY, CA

Next scheduled tracking update: Dec 31, 2008

9:00 AM

Left FedEx origin facility

ANAHEIM, CA

Dec 29, 2008 6:09 PM

Arrived at FedEx location

ANAHEIM, CA

3:27 PM

Picked up

ANAHEIM, CA

Dec 26, 2008 8:39 AM

Package data transmitted to FedEx

THAT one i'm a little peeved about because i payed the extra to get the express shipping. it was supposed to be a christmas gift.

i hate to gripe when it comes to you guys because i've always been treated really well. i guess i'm just upset about the failed christmas gift. OH! but i did give the same buddy the sleepy hollow/headless horsemen shirt and he flipped over it! i've seen him wear it twice since i gave it to him. haha

so yeah...i'm blaming the holidays...
    290 weeks ago
    I get mine in a week since I live right by Irvine CA

I live in Riverside CA Maybe one day Ill stop by and pick it up myself
    290 weeks ago
    It seems to take forever.. I guess I'm just not a fan of the FedEx smartpost.. I get my anothersite tees in 2 days usually.. and that's shipped UPS.. which is awesome... granted.. I do live in southern IL.. and anothersite is in Chicago.
    290 weeks ago
    anothersite charges me 8 bux and teefury charges me 2. somehow i dont mind getting them a week later. then again im MUCH closer to irvine than ill.

come to think of it, i should have stopped by and got some shirts over christmas when i was in orange...
    290 weeks ago
    Sounds like more of a FedEx issue than a Teefury deal.
    290 weeks ago
    Yeah... Holiday shipping smurfs! I sent my Grandma her Christmas present through FedEx almost two weeks before Christmas and she barely got it yesterday.
    290 weeks ago
    Hey everyone,

I just wanted to jump in here and apologize for the delays we have been having lately.

We are ironing out a few wrinkles right now that should help in getting shirts shipped out a lot faster. Not to mention the holidays have thrown us for a little loop - not to make excuses though.

Also, we are probably going to stop using FedEx Smartpost and replace it with USPS First-Class Mail which appears to be WAY more consistent (no more of this Irvine to New York to Sacramento and back to New York stuff).

Again, we're very sorry for the troubles any of you have experienced with the timing of the shipping. Rest assured we will be getting several fixes in place soon.

Thanks for being patient with us! :)

Layne
    289 weeks ago
    It's coo. Thanks for taking the time to explain!

REL
    289 weeks ago
    i got my hope tees! i got several compliments on it already. that's always cool.

so layne, are the shipping costs going to change if and when y'all do change to USPS first class?