Back to forum
rss 142 weeks ago
Hi folks!

If you've been waiting on a TeeFury order, then I have good news- although we had some backlog, we are now getting caught up and expect to be back on track by Tuesday :)

All designs up to two days ago are printed, and we are currently working our hardest to get them all shipped out. The plan is to have every design through X-Philes: I Want 2 Believe shipped by the end of Tuesday.

Thank you so much to everyone for being patient. We're doing our best to get these tees to you as quickly as possible!
12Comments
    142 weeks ago
    Teefury always takes long to ship things. Big surprise. Got two-day shipping? Get it one week later.
    142 weeks ago
    welcome to the world of reality... things don't always go as planned. you have to understand that teefury consists of PEOPLE who work with other PEOPLE who work with other PEOPLE to bring you the products you enjoy. own a business some day and you will quickly figure out that, no matter how hard you try, you will hit bumps in the road. be thankful that companies like teefury COMMUNICATE with you. that is a rare thing. thanks for the head up MJ!
    142 weeks ago
    I agree with Dakin_Costello. They ain't magic, so don't expect anything more than humanity. I just go with no expectations. Usually works.
    142 weeks ago
    Looking like 16 days to get my R2-D2 Graffiti artist shirts...

And I live an hour from them.

/sigh
    142 weeks ago
    Just to clarify, there is always going to be a wait of 3 to 7 business days before shirts are shipped out. That's because these shirts are limited edition- we're not printing anything until we know how many sold :) That's also how we're able to keep prices low.
    142 weeks ago
    i dont mind the wait to get an awesome shirt. when it shows up in the mail, its like christmas!!
    142 weeks ago
    meow, I live in England. Sometimes tees take so long to get to me I've forgotten I ordered them. All the better for generating T-shirts shaped suprises!

As long as they actually arrive, I don't care how long it takes.
    142 weeks ago
    How on Earth did 'meow' turn into 'Meow'?!
    142 weeks ago
    Weedle said: How on Earth did 'meow' turn into 'Meow'?!

This is silly :)
    142 weeks ago
    On average, it is 3 weeks from ordering till the shirt arrives at home... That is awesome as the wife then doesnt really realise just how many I get !!!

142 weeks ago
    aje6377 said: i dont mind the wait to get an awesome shirt. when it shows up in the mail, its like christmas!!

Exactly :0)!
    142 weeks ago
    got a couple of my own prints just now. that's a MONTH, because it somehow got stuck in customs and because I live halfway around the globe from TeeFury.

and I'm fine with that. why wouldn't I?

people crying for 2-day shipping obivously never took the time to read how TeeFury actually works ... it's print-on-demand.
    the shirts first have to get printed, then shipped. this alone would justify at least a week. not to mention postal staff strikes, technical difficulties & other unexpected stuff that can turn up.

love my own shorts btw, came out really nifty ...