Back to forum
rss 155 weeks ago
This really needs to happen, and supernatural fans have shown that they can do pretty much anything when they put their minds to it. :) I've been working on some designs, but I'm not the best at it, but I'd love to see if anyone else has any supernatural inspired designs. Having a SPN shirt get printed would be the best!

Here are my possible contributions:

How about you guys! I'd love to see! :)
14Comments
    155 weeks ago
    Even in your other post I would definitely get the Mystery Spot one since most people would even see it and think its a real tourist shirt. I definitely would like to see some supernatural on here! The only one I can remember was one having to do with Bobby's scrapyard.
    155 weeks ago
    I dont get the impala references
    155 weeks ago
    biotwist said: I dont get the impala references

The Winchester boys drive a two door '67 Impala. I want that car...

I like the Mystery Spot designa and the one that looks like it was cross stitched
    155 weeks ago
    sorry, I meant to type four door...
    155 weeks ago
    Yes, the Impala is kind of a character in its own right, even playing a big part in the outcome of the 5th season. :) I might fix up the cross-stitch one and submit it in a few weeks if the mystery spot is declined. (I apparently wasn't being good with words when I wrote that little description on it).
    155 weeks ago
    Agreed, I think the Impala is every bit as recognizable to Supernatural as the DeLorean is to Back to the Future.
    155 weeks ago
    snellby said: Yes, the Impala is kind of a character in its own right, even playing a big part in the outcome of the 5th season. :) I might fix up the cross-stitch one and submit it in a few weeks if the mystery spot is declined. (I apparently wasn't being good with words when I wrote that little description on it).

I no longer have the option for a description when I submit. Just a portfolio link
    155 weeks ago
    MightyRain said:
    snellby said: Yes, the Impala is kind of a character in its own right, even playing a big part in the outcome of the 5th season. :) I might fix up the cross-stitch one and submit it in a few weeks if the mystery spot is declined. (I apparently wasn't being good with words when I wrote that little description on it).

I no longer have the option for a description when I submit. Just a portfolio link

Someone told me to stick it below the image, away from the artwork, along with a picture of it on a t-shirt. If you look at the artwork for Mystery Spot above, you'll see what I mean.

The description box need to make a comeback.
    155 weeks ago
    This is what I've submitted for Supernatural shirts so far:

supernatural-forum.jpg

harvelles-forum.jpg
    155 weeks ago
    @elfwitch, I've said it before. I really like your roadhouse design. Maybe a little too much distressing on the letters though?
    155 weeks ago
    I like the Misha Sweater design, but I almost wish his profile wasn't in it. I don't think he has a distinct enough looking profile that you automatically know it's him. I'd probably buy it if you didn't edit it out though...
    155 weeks ago
    snellby said:
    MightyRain said:

Someone told me to stick it below the image, away from the artwork, along with a picture of it on a t-shirt. If you look at the artwork for Mystery Spot above, you'll see what I mean.

The description box need to make a comeback.

Maybe I'll start doing that. I have submitted many designs and never gotten any accepted. Mt first few designs were not the best, but my later designs have gotten alot of positive reviews from my peers, I miss the description box. None for Supernatural yet, because every idea I have is already done lol
    153 weeks ago
    There is a SPN design up today. :) I'm happy that it's there, and the design itself looks great, but I'm not much of a fan of it on a cream shirt? What do the other SPN fans reading this thread think about it?
    153 weeks ago
    AHAHA The non stop impala shirt is GREAT. Ahahahah!
    And the Mystery spot one is pretty silly. I'd like to see more Supernatural in it though, or something silly like a warning about deaths or something? I don't know! I'd wear the design as it is. ;)

And today's shirt is pretty great! I ordered one for my friend but I wasn't a HUGE fan of the design. I mean, I LOVE cream t shirts, they are my favorite, but the design didn't completely wow me.
    But the yellow eyes being in the design was great. Very clever. I love the design concept, just not quite how it was executed. . .