Back to forum
rss 276 weeks ago
Hey TF!

Where can I put in my YES vote for you folks to start printing on American Apparel shirts? I will gladly pay a premium for such a service! Delete my post if necessary, but please point me in the right direction to voice my opinion on this matter.
20Comments
    276 weeks ago
    this topic has been discussed ad nauseum and thankfully the NON AA people won out.
    AA is not, repeat NOT going to be the shirt used here any time soon, THANKFULLY.
    please try to understand something.
    you would gladly pay a premium for this you say? hey go to the sites that sell them for $20+ m'kay? the WHOLE POINT of this site is INEXPENSIVE shirts from awesome artists.
    not trying to be mean here, but its been discussed over and over and over from day one. it seems like perfectly intelligent people get a case of the DURRRRRRRR and dont realize that the PURPOSE of the site is to be CHEAP. thats their "bit" their "selling point". to offer them on AA for more money makes them NOT THIS SITE.
    276 weeks ago
    oh - I know what you're talking about. It's here.
    276 weeks ago
    pepper i heart you
    276 weeks ago
    aw gee
    *blush*
    276 weeks ago
    peppers is quite defensive..
    276 weeks ago
    http://americanapparel01.ytmnd.com/

is awesome. thank you jecrt
    276 weeks ago
    you the man now dog!
    276 weeks ago
    I heart pepper too... amen to that post!!
    275 weeks ago
    I don't get it. shirt.woot.com prints on AA shirts and they are cheaper than Tee Fury. I believe the site admin dude said it would only cost 2 extra bucks per shirt. That's pretty cheap
    275 weeks ago
    Soooo, your argument against is pretty flaccid. What say you anti-AA people? The design and quality of these shirts are outstrips the current brand used on the site. I don't think two extra bucks will break the bank.
    275 weeks ago
    I meant to say the design and quality of AA shirts far outstrips... apologies for the typos.
    275 weeks ago
    AA is not really all its hyped up to be. yea they're nice/soft shirts, but so are others. like alstyle for example. not everyone wants AA, get over it.
    275 weeks ago
    it doesnt matter what i say. you are convinced its a good idea and me telling you that ITS OVER ALREADY means nothing.
    just because woot prints on them doesnt mean fury can get the same pricing you dolt. woot prints over 2k shirts a day, fury as yet does not. please return to the topic again 47 more times and tell me i have a limp argument, i dont mind.
    why do YOU feel its necessary for all sites to carry the same brand of shirt? do you have absolutely no sense of individuality either?
    oh and crow, its not defensivness in the least. its called incredulity. i just dont see why people feel the need to fix things that arent broken.
    275 weeks ago
    mj doesnt like me calling you a dolt, so please insert some otehr title you feel is more befitting of you naivete. kthx.
    275 weeks ago
    Hey pepp,

Cool it down, buddy. You don't have to get nasty! The personal jabs hurt your argument even more.

Liking AA shirts has nothing to do with individuality or lack of it (it's not like I'm rocking an AA logo). They are just sturdy, comfortable shirts that fit amazingly well and last through more washes than any other brand I've ever owned. As an added bonus, they aren't made in sweatshops.

I'm also pushing it because the quality of art/design on this site is generally higher than on woot and other "cheaper" t-shirt sites. So for two extra bucks (assuming that is the price that applies), I think it'd be more than worth it to be able to match quality art to quality shirt.

Don't hate on AA because it's popular with the hipster crowd.

275 weeks ago
    Peppers just tired of seeing this type of blog pop up again. TF (and the users) have already decided that they're happy with the current shirts and pricing. Obviously - you don't agree. Okay - but it's not going to change anything.

I personally don't feel like AA shirts are very well-made. I always have the seams on the shoulders give out. They also shrink to be too short on me. Have you looked into Tultex or Alstyle? I like both of them better.

admittedly - I do like the color choices of AA, though.
    275 weeks ago
    Call me crazy, but I could have sworn the point of teefury was the 24-hour timeframe, not the price of the shirts.
    275 weeks ago
    everybody likes different kinds of shirts.. much like everyone likes different designs and different kinds of shampoo.. it's nothing to argue about..

sawbones obviously like AA..

and AA has apparently upset AA in one way or another..

just keep the peace.. and keep the business world running.
    275 weeks ago
    275 weeks ago
    haha jimiyo.

you can vote here & here as well.