Back to forum
rss 142 weeks ago
Your constructive criticism is welcome. Sorry for all the images, but I figured it's better than posting separate threads. I have a few others, but I'll wait to get feedback on these first. Thanks guys/gals.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
I've noticed some complaints about olive green tee's but I couldn't imagine a Dwight Schrute tee on any other color, except for maybe brown =\

Photobucket

Photobucket
10Comments
    142 weeks ago
    Really like the Schrute farms one. I like the olive color, but I'm not sure about the Guten Tag at the bottom.
    142 weeks ago
    Your red ring and colossus designs are absolutely incredible.

However if I were to make any suggestion to your colossus design, it would be to use a different shirt color such as dark grey or black. I think it would contrast better and give the weak spot a more glowing presence.
    142 weeks ago
    I dig Schrute Farms!
    142 weeks ago
    Schrute farms is hilarious but can you make the designs bigger? I almost missed the reference because the pic was so small!
    142 weeks ago
    On a grey shirt. I think I like it better on the grey :)
    Photobucket

Closer view
    Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
    142 weeks ago
    I almost think that "Schrute Farms" should be pixelated. Not sure though. :l
    142 weeks ago
    The colossus design definitely looks better on the grey shirt.
    142 weeks ago
    Lol I did a Schrute Farms Design as well a while back, and considered doing it based on Super Mario Bro's 2... but opted for a completely different route. Now I see it would have worked out just fine!
    142 weeks ago
    I love the red ring one, and the colossus one is pretty cool good I like that you changed it do a grey shirt
    142 weeks ago
    Man, that Shadow of the Colossus design is absolutely ace, I'd buy it without a second thought!