Back to forum
rss 156 weeks ago
My Girlfriend would go crazy for this shirt design and I'd love to surprise her with it, but I've had REALLY bad luck in the past getting clothes for her. Always a bummer when she's excited to get something and then it doesn't fit.

I know she usually likes a Large since she's big chested and doesn't like the shirts to be too tight, or show too much arm. For men's I've found that TeeFury runs abnormally large, as I'm almost always a size Large, but I end up swimming in TeeFury's Large. Is it the same for Womans?

I'm wondering if I should get her a Men's or Woman's Medium, or play it safe and go Large? Or maybe even Men's Small?

Measurements best I can remember, 36D to DD chest, Size 6 pants I think. 5'4", 120 lbs I think.

Thanks in advance!
5Comments
    156 weeks ago
    I'm a 38DD and the women's large fits me comfortably. The medium would be too tight.
    156 weeks ago
    I think I'm about the same size (maybe a bit heavier?) and I wear a medium and its pretty comfy.
    156 weeks ago
    Aw, I was worried about getting conflicting responses. I had searched around for previous posts about sizing, and it always seems pretty mixed. Some people say they get Mediums and are happy, others say they need Large.

Maybe I should just play it safe and get one of each.

Thanks for responding!
    156 weeks ago
    I think it's partly how loose you prefer to wear your shirts. :) My waist is quite small (about ten inch difference) compared to my bust and hips so I like a bit of extra cling - others might prefer a bit of extra looseness!
    156 weeks ago
    When someone gives me a shirt, if it's a bit too big I can still use it as a pajama top. If it's too small though, I can't wear it at all. So I say play it safe and get a Women's Large. That way it will either be ideal or at worst, a comfy PJ top.

(Or just get two.)