Back to forum
rss 156 weeks ago
No actual design yet, but I just want to run it by you guys and see if anyone would go for it/ understand the reference.

I'm kind of determined to get a spn design up there with the lost, and the firefly, and the doctor who.
15Comments
    156 weeks ago
    I like the idea,and would like to see what you come up with.
    156 weeks ago
    Mystery spot.. is that the Groundhog day episode ?
    156 weeks ago
    noelpenn said: Mystery spot.. is that the Groundhog day episode ?

Yes. :). It is. One of my favorites from season three. I'm thinking of utilizing the green swirl painted on the walls of the mystery spot's enterance. Can't wait until I get to my computer so I can start whipping something up. :)
    156 weeks ago
    Yeah that sounds good, that's one of my favorite episodes too. Lookin forward to seeing what you come up with. =)
    156 weeks ago
    Kind of been working on it. Not turning out quite as hoped. Halp?
    tumblr_lovfpu0iq21qb42vro1_500.jpg
    156 weeks ago
    Here's try number two. Changed the shape of the swirl, and tried to make it look like a tourist shirt, kind of like the ones we have for the Mystery Spot in the Upper Penn. Added some grunge and the "Every day's Tuesday at the Mystery Spot" line, which is a direct tie-in to the episode. :)

tumblr_loyq1shRA01qb42vro1_500.jpg
    156 weeks ago
    I definitely like the second one that you posted above me! I would probably get that!
    156 weeks ago
    That second one is pretty awesome, but the font and position of 'Every day is Tuesday' seems odd to me. Like it was just pasted there or something. The rest of the shirt is perfect though.
    154 weeks ago
    Yeah. The font does look a bit awkward, but I'm afraid that if I remove it, the reference to the episode will be lost.
    Submitted it as is...we'll see how it goes. On the suggestion thread, it doesn't seem as if anyone really wants a spn shirt. It's all stuff that's already been done to death. :l

today_is_tuesday_too_by_snellby-d41rc0z.jpg

148 weeks ago
    I love the 2nd version and would buy it in an instant if it came up!! (I like the 'Every day's Tuesday' bit - and prefer it there - but I also agree with the one who said that the font is a bit weird.)
    140 weeks ago
    The second one would be an Insta-Buy!
    140 weeks ago
    How about this?

tumblr_lunzoeaUcO1qcuotpo1_500.png
    140 weeks ago
    I like the other one better, the first one of the new design.
    140 weeks ago
    Yeah, if this gets printed I'm in trouble. The Hubster is gonna want 10 of them!
    32 weeks ago
    Did this ever come up? I love it!