Back to forum
rss 142 weeks ago
I've been in screen printing for years; however, I'm new to TeeFury and when I first read TeeFury's 6 color limit I thought "ok, 4c/p + 2 spot". I've since gotten the impression that it's just 6 spot colors. As a result I've had to rework my inaugural submission. What's every ones thoughts? Thanks

4Comments
    142 weeks ago
    LOVE it. Maybe make the font a little less.... generic. But... otherwise I totally dig it
    142 weeks ago
    I think this one is pretty awesome, and could likely stand alone even without the text at the bottom. The logo and picture are sufficient for a laugh and cool idea.
    142 weeks ago
    A very strong idea and well executed.

I'm in agreement with drwyrick about the font for the text at the bottom. I tried setting the text in various fonts myself. Helvetica and it's variants gave it a more corporate feel. I also tried a couple of more fancy futuristic style fonts. A few were promising. Try some different styles and see if anything gives it the extra impact it needs.

Were it not for the fact I'd like to see Fedex disintegrated and thrown into pit, I'd probably buy this design. I may still :)
    142 weeks ago
    i really like this, and would be all over it if it comes up. very creative