Back to forum
rss 156 weeks ago
This is my version of a modern day fairy tale. What would happen to Snow White if she lived in our world? The only thing that is worse than a computer virus is a "Poison Apple". Poor Snow bites it again! (pun intended).

Photobucket

A closer look...

Photobucket

This is something totally different then I have done in the past but I liked the concept very much. Please let me know what you think! Thanks!!
16Comments
    156 weeks ago
    I like it, simple and to the point with a modern twist, Great job. hope to see it for sale
    156 weeks ago
    I like it very much. :)
    156 weeks ago
    Oh, nicely done!!
    156 weeks ago
    Thank you, guys.
    156 weeks ago
    Excellent. :)

Although if that was a real macbook, she'd end up with a burnt face. Those things are toasty. :D
    156 weeks ago
    Great idea !
    156 weeks ago
    Well done, really good :)
    156 weeks ago
    Really smart, would probably buy.
    156 weeks ago
    Love it. Great concept.
    156 weeks ago
    LOVE this!!! Awesome. :D
    156 weeks ago
    Hey guys. Thanks for all the positive feedback!
    155 weeks ago
    I think this is so awesome! I love the whole idea! I definitely want to see this for sale here!
    155 weeks ago
    Anyone else think of that Amanda Bynes movie Syndey White? I feel pretty lame for that reference, but yeah, same joke.
    155 weeks ago
    This is phenominal and I'd buy it in a heartbeat. Best of luck!
    154 weeks ago
    Thanks guys. Never heard back so I guess another rejection. Appreciate all the support though.
    154 weeks ago
    It's a great design, but it might have been declined because it's Disney inspired. I know that Disney can be touchy about reproductions of its characters, even in parody form. It's something that I know other places won't touch with a ten foot pole.