Back to forum
rss 143 weeks ago
This idea kind of hit me the other day and I just had to go with it, I googled really quickly and didn't see anything elsewhere so I think I'm safe. It's Harry Potter's Marauder's Map and Firefly.
My main concerns right now are how the type is coming along I want it to look a little rough like handwritten type but I think it might be leaning more towards messy, also the ribbons are really close to the Marauder's Map and I was wondering if people thought they were too close, any other feedback is more then welcome hope you all like it ^_^
Photobucket
Photobucket
71Comments
    143 weeks ago
    As this includes two of my favorite things in the world, I wholeheartedly endorse its existence and hope you keep working on it! Check the spelling though - I always thought they were Washburne, Cobb, and Tam.
    143 weeks ago
    I look forward to seeing how this turns out. So far I have purchased Every Firefly related Tee released since I started coming to TeeFury.
    143 weeks ago
    Brilliant idea.

Can't wait to see it fleshed out.
    143 weeks ago
    LOVE where this is heading but, yes, the spelling is wrong!
    143 weeks ago
    I AM ALL OVER THIS DESIGN! Can't wait to see if fleshed out. Well done, so far.
    143 weeks ago
    thanks guys I fixed the spelling and it's coming along, I'm really excited about it and I'm glad you like it so far ^_^
    Photobucket
    142 weeks ago
    Wow, this is freakin' awesome. Definite buy!
    142 weeks ago
    Love the idea.
    142 weeks ago
    It's looking great so far.
    142 weeks ago
    Love the newest WIP on this! The color limitation makes me worry a bit that it might end up bland in the color department, but honestly, who cares? I'm buying it no matter what. You can't stop the signal, get this submitted asap!
    142 weeks ago
    SeckzBobOmb said: Love the newest WIP on this! The color limitation makes me worry a bit that it might end up bland in the color department, but honestly, who cares? I'm buying it no matter what. You can't stop the signal, get this submitted asap!

If all goes according to plan it will end up with three colors still a very limited color palette, just enough to give it some more shape, I hope to post an updated WIP but right now I have to shut down my computer due to awesome and hazardous weather, thanks for alll the feedback.
    142 weeks ago
    Cool MashedPotato. You really nailed the ribbon across the top. It looks fantastic.
    142 weeks ago
    I adore this and would buy 3 instantly. I really can not wait to see the finished design! I think the writing looks great and not at all messy. It seems just rough enough. Shiny!
    142 weeks ago
    I love this shirt idea! It is awesome! Plus it has two of my favorite things in ti! Harry Potter and Firefly!! =D
    142 weeks ago
    I keep checking for updates - I love it :-)
    142 weeks ago
    Great Job!!! this is coming out really nice...
    141 weeks ago
    Sorry sorry I haven't been feeling very well so it hasn't been getting the attention it deserves, I did have a questions for you guys in the book it is green ink, but a reddish maroon color in the movies I was contemplating changing to green but wasn't sure, so yeah, so far it's still maroon-ish, here's where it is so far
    Photobucket
    141 weeks ago
    You spelled "solemnly" wrong on the banner.
    141 weeks ago
    Swoon!
    141 weeks ago
    Keep at it. It's looking good. I like the maroon ink because it's what color the actual Marauder's Map is. I like the original the best other than the spelling errors and in maroon. Still can't wait to see the finished. :)
    141 weeks ago
    I like it but I keep wanting to see the ribbon adjusted..or move the ship. off the first picture just slightly to the right and clockwise a bit so it fits more with a better flow with the top. Its a small change but its honestly the only thing thats preventing it from being perfect for me..

I do love the idea though
    140 weeks ago
    I would buy it so fast! Hope to see it up one day.
    140 weeks ago
    Hows it coming along?This would be great if it got printed.
    140 weeks ago
    Looking great based on the latest WIP! But remember, you spelled Solemnly wrong in the art.
    140 weeks ago
    I LOVE this design... but another banner?? I feel like almost every tee has a banner on it now. And yes, please spell check.
  • Load More Comments